Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM $54.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now HTL17_gno

Snuggle Puppy! (Boynton on Board)
Format: Board book|Change

on May 8, 2017
This is a great book. I received it when my daughter was small. It was one of her favorites. When my niece got pregnant, she wanted to get a copy for her. So it is one that keeps on giving.
on November 20, 2016
such a sweet book. also great for language development (as all boynton books seem to be!). talks about having a beginning, middle, and end. my toddlers love it.
on April 25, 2017
Sandra Boynton is one of my absolutely favorites! Loving children's book with precious drawings.
on March 17, 2017
I hate when books make you try to sing words without knowing a melody, but the kids love this book.
on July 12, 2017
An essential book for your little munchkins. We made up a song only to realize later there is actually a song written from the author, LOL. I like ours better! Our daughter loves this book.
on May 31, 2016
My little one doesn't love all Boyton books, but this one is a real winner! All I have to do is start singing this song and I get a huge smile! I enjoy reading this one as much as he loves to hear it. I bought it for Valentine's Day and it has been a huge hit ever since. We read this one all the time and I would highly recommend it. It has cute pictures and the song totally gets stuck in my head (for better or worse, at least it's a cute song). I checked out the song on youtube before buying the book and you may want to do the same, just to make sure you know what you are getting yourself into :)
on December 21, 2015
I work in an early literacy program and we have multiple books of her's that the kids just adore. So, of course when Christmas came around I knew what my 1 1/2 year old nephew would be getting from Aunt Maya. This song book is so precious. I love that you're able to either make up your own song, learn the actual song, or play the YouTube video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cht5g_Uw0_Q)! I have yet to meet a child who was not absolutely in love with this bright book! One of my favorite parts of this book is that the words are bright and colorful so children are drawn to them as much as any other picture! I cannot recommend this book enough!
on March 17, 2017
Sweet book. Fun read.
on December 10, 2014
I can't even find the right words to describe our love for this book! My son and I LOVE Sandra Boynton's books, but this is our favorite! My son is 10 months old and wants me to 're-read(sing) it over and over! He is teething right now and just miserable. The second I break out this book or just sing it from memory he lights up with a smile and starts to pucker up for his kisses! The illustrations are so adorable and he loves looking at them, as do I. I love the size of this book as it's great for small hands and thick enough for a teether to not ruin, as babies explore with their mouths. I am going to get this for all first time mothers and as birthday gifts for toddlers! If you're thinking about buying it, just stop considering it and do it! You won't regret this purchase!
on May 14, 2015
Great book - my daughter is almost 2, and this was in our bedtime book cycle for a while.

I like that it can be read as a song, but each person that reads it can chose their own cadence/tone for the song. That is what makes book songs so unique, it is open to the reader how they want to interpret.

My daughter enjoyed us reading and singing this to her. Many nights I didn't even use the book, I just rocked her and sang it. As a daddy, I loved this.

Highly recommend!