Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Snuggle Safe Pet Bed Microwave Heating Pad
- Low Return Rate: 19% fewer returns than similar products
- Highly Rated: More than 80% 4 star and 5 star reviews
- Popular Item: Popular with customers shopping for "snuggle safe"
- Safe and soothing warmth
- Non-electrical; simply heat up in your microwave
- Plate-size pad easily fits under your pet's bed
- Provides up to 10 hours of safe and soothing warmth
- Non-toxic thermapol compound
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Keep your pet warm and cozy
Ready to use in just a few minutes!
Microwave Power / Heating Time
- 600- 650 watts/8 minutes
- 700-750 watts/7 minutes
- 800-860 watts/6 minutes
- 900-1000 watts/5 minutes
- 1,100-1,200 watts/4 minutes
- 1,300-1,500 watts/2.5 minutes
Care and maintenance:
Clean SnuggleSafe by wiping with a damp cloth or spraying lightly with disinfectant and wiping dry. Do not use abrasive substances. Allow SnuggleSafe to completely cool down before reheating.
SnuggleSafe - The Original Microwave Heating Pad
Stays warm for hours!
SnuggleSafe Pet Bed Heating Pad provides up to 10 hours of warmth. Keeps animals warm at home or away. Quick and easy to use - no wires. Ideal for newborn, convalescent and elderly pets or those in cold environments. Microwaving the SnuggleSafe heatpad for a few minutes will give hours of warmth and comfort for your pet - day or night. Used and recommended by vets, breeders, rescue centers, kennels and catteries worldwide.
SnuggleSafe Microwave Heating Pad is quality made in the UK and has been on the American market for over 16 years!
Safe and Non-Toxic
The SnuggleSafe heatpad contains Thermapol which is non-toxic. When the product is heated correctly and in accordance with instructions, Thermapol remains predominately in a solid state.
Allow your pet to snuggle up with up to 10 hours of safe, soothing warmth with the Pet Supply Imports SnuggleSafe Heating Pad. The plate-size pad contains no electric wires to worry about. Just place the SnuggleSafe inside your microwave, select Full Power, and set the timer according to how many watts your microwave pumps out. See the included chart for watts and times. When the microwave has finished, leave the SnuggleSafe inside for another minute. The non-toxic thermapol compound inside the pad retains heat for up to 10 hours. Do not exceed the recommended heating times. Overheating can damage the SnuggleSafe and may cause injury. Do not allow pets to bite or chew it. Ideal for newborn, convalescing and elderly pets.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Safety WarningDo not exceed the heating times. Overheating can damage the heatpad and may cause injury. Do not allow animals to bite or chew SnuggleSafe. SnuggleSafe contains Thermapol which is non-toxic and harmless when used according to these instructions. If seriously overheated, the bottle is designed to melt down so that the Thermapol disperses without impact. If leakage occurs as a result of overheating, Thermapol will be dangerously hot. DO NOT TOUCH. Allow Thermapol to cool. When cool, it can be removed from hard surfaces with hot water.
DirectionsPlace SnuggleSafe on your microwave turntable, select full power and set the timer according to the following chart: Power 600 - 800 watts 8minutes, 700 - 750 watts 7minutes, 800 - 850watts 6minutes, 900 - 1000 watts 5minutes, 1100 - 1200 watts 3minutes and 1300 - 1400 watts 2 1/2minutes. When you have selected the correct time, start the timer. When the time cycle has finished, leave SnuggleSafe in the microwave for another minute. During this extra minutes, SnuggleSafe will continue to heat up even though the power is off.
Legal DisclaimerUse according to manufacturer's specifications. When heated, object becomes HOT. I do not sell common sense with this object, you need to possess your own.
Compare with similar items
K&H Pet Products Lectro-Soft Outdoor Heated Pet Bed Small Tan 14" x 18" 20W
Aspen Pet 80135 Self-Warming Cat Bed
Thermal Cat Self Warming Bed 20" x 17.5" - Mat for Pets Dog Kittens Puppy - Grey White Black Leopard Print
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Paws & Pals|
|Color||SnuggleSafe Microwave Heating Pad||Tan||Barn Red/Cream||Black|
|Item Dimensions||8.75 x 8.5 x 1.5 in||2 x 14 x 7 in||19.5 x 19.5 x 7 in||—|
|Size||Not Applicable||Small (14" x 18")||19"||—|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Two weeks later the second snuggle safe did the exact same thing the first one did. Literally same issue. The item was completely cool as we let 12 hours pass before reheating, due to being paranoid over what happened last time with the other disk.
It was only in the microwave for 4 minutes and per the instructions this microwave was safe to heat the item for 8 minutes. It didn't even make it that long. And just so you know, we were using a brand new microwave since the first one was completely destroyed by the other snuggle safe. The manufacturer did not respond via email so I called AGAIN. I was not treated very well. I was told that we must've over heated it or there was an issue with my microwave, etc. I explained to them well first off even if we were stupid and over heated it the first time (which we most certainly did not) we wouldn't be stupid enough to do it a SECOND TIME. And this was a new microwave. Both microwaves were not defective. The snuggle safe is defective. I went over everything that happened. I was hung up on.
The manufacturer or at least the lady that answered for them made no effort to correct this. They made no apologies for my destroyed microwaves, the burns from trying to clean the liquid and stop a fire from it shorting out the microwave, the nasty smell in the house, the hours of cleaning, melted garbage can, etc etc.
If you look at the pics you will see the disk flattens and has melted to the bottom of the microwave, and all that shiny stuff is the burning hot liquid dripping out all over the place. The dried up scaly stuff is what dripped all over the stove and as it dries it hardens and sticks and is BEYOND difficult to remove.
(a stray cat that recently started hanging around my house), boiling hot pinkish colored liquid came pouring out of the pad and on to my hands and in my left shoe. The liquid was so scalding hot that it burned the skin off the top of my toes and part of my right hand. It hurt so much that I have a headache now. To make matters worse, the liquid got all over the wood on my boyfriend's back deck. There is a long streak of hardened, thick whitish colored liquid across his deck. I just spent the last 1 1/2 hours using cleaning agents, water, and a brillo pad to scrap this stuff off his deck. It's molten lava consistency made it impossible to scrap off. I managed to get a lot of it off but its still very obvious in some areas. I covered the long streak with small carpets because the last thing I need is for someone to slip on ice. Putting water on the streak of molten lava will most definitely cause dangerous icing on his deck. I followed the instructions for a 600 to 700 watts microwave by programming it for 5 minutes at first (the instructions say 8 minutes). I then put the pad in there for an extra 3 minutes because it wasn't warm enough after only 5 minutes. The instructions warn that serious overheating can cause the contents of the heat pad to liquefy and leak out, causing significant injury. "Serious overheating" is 300 to 400% beyond the correct heating time. For example, if the correct heating time is 5 minutes, meltdown and leakage can occur after 20 minutes microwave heating. I only put the pad in the microwave for 8 minutes. Maybe its just as well that this awful incident happened immediately. The product is obviously dangerous and defective & the cat could've been seriously scalded if she sat on the heat pad when it was still hot and liquid might have leaked out on to her fur. I'm very upset about this obviously dangerous and defective product and plan to contact the company to complain and demand a refund. Of course, they're going to claim that I overheated it when I absolutely did not. DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT. IT IS DANGEROUS FOR BOTH YOU AND YOUR PETS.
Features I don't like is that it is a hard disk, not very comfortable to sleep on. But the other option was to buy an electric mat/blanket, which I was not comfortable leaving on while I was at work.