Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 510 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 522 reviews
on January 3, 2014
Edit - Almost three years later and these are still going strong! No noticeable wear or stitching coming loose. I'm impressed.

Original Review Below:

For the price of $29 USD, these are five star slippers. Not quite the quality of UGH, but those cost up to $150.

The wait for shipping from Great Britain to the States took approx. three weeks during the 2013 Holiday Season.

The "brown" slipper is a rich chocolate brown. The entire exterior is made of real suede leather. Inside the slipper, you will find real wool. Not itchy wool, mind you. Nice, soft, welcoming wool. It looks exactly like the Amazon picture. The fit is perfect; I'm a 10.5 so the size 11 works perfectly while allowing a little room for thin socks. Fit and finish are better than your average pair of Dockers or Deerforms found in department stores. The item looks truly handmade. I can't determine where these are made as there are no markings, but guess the fine Country of England?

I have hardwood floors and there isn't enough cushioning on the sole for me. These are better suited for carpets; indoor use only. When tested on a carpeted area, comfort level drastically improves. I'd love to see these made with more sole cushioning. Still, I'm not deducting a star for the lack of cushioning. Just know this before purchase.

I highly recommend purchase for $29 USD if you will be walking on carpet and not on a hardwood floor.
on December 15, 2014
I really loved these at first. They are very comfortable and warm and are priced much less than several other similar products. But sometimes you get what you paid for; in this case, cheap slippers equal cheap quality. It took exactly 41 days for the suede to tear at the stitching, creating a large hole in the side. The suede is very thin and isn't reinforced or rolled over at the edge where it is stitched together creating a weak point. They were not tight and I only ever wore them around the house, so there's no reason why they shouldn't have lasted much longer. They were cheap, but I now regret not putting the money towards a more expensive and higher quality pair of slippers.
review image review image
on October 14, 2016
My initial review for this pair of slippers…The slippers for the most part seem to be well made though none of the stitching is leather like my last pair (Keep this in mind...my last pair cost $65 about 10 years ago). These slippers are a little tight in length and fit just right in width, wearing regular thickness socks. I wear a B/C width in most of my shoes, so if you wear a medium width (D), or wider, then these might be a little tight for you…(particularly if you plan on wearing shocks). The aforementioned pair of suede slippers fit just a little bigger than these when I first bought them, but after about 9 months of wear (2 ½ winter seasons) I had to wear thick socks or they’d fall off my feet. Not a problem because I only wore them on cold days. Hopefully this pair will stretch out some but not too much. If this slipper pair is still available for purchase I’ll update next March or so….
The slippers are very comfortable and just what I was looking for. It's difficult to find the mocs with the all leather soles, so I tried ordering them online. I wear a size 10 1/2 shoe, so I got the size 11. They are comfortably secure while on, but I can slip into them easily. They ship from England, and I was dismayed when the shipping arrival was scheduled for four weeks, but they arrived within two!
on January 21, 2016
Fell apart in less than 30 days. Thankfully I could return them. They fell apart at the inner seam/stitching area. Seems like a weak spot to me. It's too bad as I liked the materials and fit. Just seems like a manufacturing defect.
review image
on December 20, 2015
These would be 3 star slippers if I was comparing them to a name brand slipper. I paid $29.99 with no tax or shipping and the name brand slippers cost $70 to $90 a pair. So they get an extra star for reasonable price. Are these really nice no, are they basically 2 left feet yes, do they work for the intended purpose, definitely? We do not wear shoes in our home so I have to have something warm to wear on my feet that does not have a hard sole and these work. There are not to many slippers on the market that have leather soles these days and most are too expensive.
on March 6, 2017
Bought a pair of these slippers on Saturday and got them in the mail by Monday. It's hard to find slippers anymore without the hard sole bottom . These slippers will be fist thing I put on my feet when I get home from work or during the weekends when I'm home. I've always worm my bedroom slippers barefoot, I've never cared for socks on my feet While having my slippers on. In the short time I've had these on tonight I'd have to say they are very comfortable for tired feet. They're already making my feet very warm and I've only had them on for 5 minutes. No need for socks when you have these slippers on. You'll be the most comfortable with being barefoot with these slippers on your feet. Awesome slippers. Very warm and comfy.
review image
on March 7, 2017
These are nice, durable moccasins. I wear them around the house all the time as they give me a bit more traction on our laminate floors than socks and I hate having bare feet on a slightly cold surface. The laces do occasionally not stay tied, but that's normal for shoelaces. Double knotting helps quite a bit, however. I wear them both with and without socks, and will definitely order another pair in the future.
on February 27, 2016
I just bought a 2nd pair. The first lasted almost 2 years before getting a small cut in one toe. I snagged it on something a few months back and it's gotten thin there anyway. I started wearing suede soled mocs years ago while doing computer work. They generate no static, even on a wool carpet, which is very useful when messing around with static sensitive components.
I've worn these almost all day almost every day, even outside and on concrete occasionally. I keep them dry, though.
I have a way of treating them that makes them very comfortable and longer-lasting.
I wash them in a bucket with detergent (Citra-solv) and leave them overnight. I squeeze them out, rinse with cold water and repeat twice. This gets out most of the dye (which bleeds!) and oil (which smells.) I tumble dry them gently at low heat until just moist, then wear them dry, indoors. I rinse them out and repeat until they shrink enough to fit fairly tight. Then I coat them with a mix of coconut butter and beeswax made to melt at 115 F. I put them somewhere warmer than that until it soaks in. They're almost waterproof, but breathe well. They loosen with wear until I wash (hand soap @ oxiclean now) them again, then dry @ shrink. A close fit makes them wear evenly.
on November 22, 2015
I am male and wear a size 8 shoe, so I ordered size 8 slippers. They were a bit too tight when they arrived, so I inserted a pair of dress shoes into the slippers, to act as shoe stretchers. I left the dress shoes in the slippers overnight and the slippers fit very comfortably the next day. I repeated the procedure a second time because by the end of the day the slippers felt a little tight again. After the second night of stretching the slippers fit comfortably all day long. I have not had to stretch them again and they still fit comfortably after one week of wearing. The inner lining padding of the soles seems to be perhaps supper thick paper, so I don’t expect them to last 10 years. Also, they have minimum arch support, but for $30 I believe they are fairly decent slippers.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.