|Fits as expected||
$7.33 - $63.57
Free Return on some sizes and colors
- 100% Polyester
- Spot clean or hand wash as needed
- Officially licensed sucker punch costume lets you join the fun of zack snyder's film, look for the entire collection for a great group costume choice
- Sweet pea costume includes hooded jacket, brief-shorts, glovelettes and thigh-high stocking
- weapon and wig sold separately
- Available in sizes xs (0 to 2), small (2-6) , medium (6-10), and large (10-12)
- Rubie's secret wishes line brings you costumes for playful adults all year long
- Rubie's costume company is a family-owned business based in new york with more than 60 years experience bringing children and adults the costumes and accessories they want for halloween and year-round dress up
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Zack synder's film sucker punch is a glorious visual spectacle including beautiful girls in fabulous costumes. thanks to rubie's costume, and their secret wishes line, you can join the fun in an officially licensed sucker punch costume. a world-leader in the creation of costumes, rubie's costume company is a family-owned and run business based in new york state. with more than 60 years experience and the largest selection, rubie's has the costumes and accessories children and adults want for halloween and year-around dress up fun.
- Product Dimensions: 14 x 20 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.99 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B004YT45P4
- Date first listed on Amazon: April 2, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The stockings included might as we be trashed. Gloves aren't good either, but those are the accessories you can buy. This company tends to skip quality for the minor details.
Unsure but fairly certain the back is not supposed to have lacing, so don't worry when there isn't any.
The velvet string and liner is kinda meh. Even the cheesy "metal" arm piece isn't horrible.
The things that come down from the shoulders and buckle in the middle, both sides are barely attached. I had to use safety pins to keep them in place. The thread holding it in was coming out. But I liked how the costume looked, so I just kept it.
5'1" 135lbs at time of picture, and 34D
This costume had a tacky plastic pauldron on one shoulder, I ripped it off and it looked much better.
The lacing comes with velvet on one side, it just does not look cute. My costume did not come with lacing for the back, so I just bought some black shoelaces and those worked wonders.
The front of the costume was WAY too short. I'm tall(5'11"), and this costume exposes four inches of skin on my stomach. I got a small.
It also does not come with boot covers as it says, but rather thigh high stockings.
The gloves are complete crap. They seem like an afterthought, made of cheap material with poorly cut finger holes.
It is still pretty sexy, It looks great with the black lace up boots I have.
The shorts that came with it fit me perfectly, and the stockings look decent. The costume part had nicer fabric than I expected.
Basically, plan on having cute boots, buying different gloves, laces, and perhaps a lacy low cut black shirt to go underneath it in case it's too short.