Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $34.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Last Minute Gifts Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  All-new Echo Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

So Tonight That I Might See
Format: Audio CD|Change

on February 20, 2014
I never heard Mazzy Star until it popped up on one of my Pandora channels. I immediately gave it a thumbs up. All of a sudden a couple more tracks played and I liked those as well. It turned into a "must buy" for me. After listening to all the tracks, I soon realized Pandora was playing only the best songs from the CD. it was apparent that the songs were similar in tone (mono tonal) and were average at best. But for the few tracks I do like, it was still worth the cost.
on September 29, 2011
and watching an episode of Family Guy, when this weird commercial for some kind of violent x-box game came on. In the background of this commercial was a beautiful-voiced woman singing with a simple guitar chord accompaying her. I re-ran that commercial three times (I don't know how I ever survived without DVR). I went to the computer and googled the words 'into dust' and this album came up. I clicked on the song and knew I had the right one. I immediately dowloaded the MP3 album from Amazon and have played the heck out of it ever since. Oh the days of instant gratification! I have never heard of this group before but now that I have, I will be downloading everything from them I can get my hands on. Wonderful stuff!
on February 18, 2017
Different, moody, dark-ish, at times claustrophobic and definitely not for everyone. However, it is like a different taste that unless tried will not be experienced. I play it often and I like it.
on September 6, 2017
One of the best stoner chill albums of all time on 180 gram vinyl!
on May 28, 2013
This might be one of the sexiest albums of all time. Many folks will recognized "Fade into You," but the rest of the album is great as well. Beautiful lyrics and singing, and solid guitar playing as a bonus. They have such a sexy sound, without being overt or explicit. Definitely worth owning!
on June 13, 2013
I've heard snippets of Mazzy Star throughout the years but finally found out who they were so I purchased the album So Tonight That I Might See. Perfect date music, excellent tunes to paint by and great Sunday morning melodies that can waft through the leaves as I have my coffee.
Just excellent music, this. I'll be purchasing more of Mazzy Star in the future
on August 1, 2016
The first CD I got to hear from this Band and now own all their music. They are truly one of my favorite sounds and relax to the music every time I put this CD on
on December 30, 2012
Her voice is pure love. Music is very calming and hypnotizing. Buy this as a gift for a friend or yourself.
on December 14, 2017
Great music and a little hard to find cd
on January 4, 2016
This album should be in everyone's collection. Makes me tingle just thinking about her music. Like falling into a pool of passion and emotion. He's, I am a fan.