Truck Reviews Beauty Warlight Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One Electronics Gift Guide Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

VINE VOICEon February 23, 2012
One of the most raunchiest songs in recent times that has the most memorable catchy chorus "nah, nah, nah, nah, nah, nah... so what I'm still a rock star, I got my rock moves." Indeed, great lyrics, rocking guitar chords, and thumping rhythm section that has a bit of tongue-in-cheek glam-rock stance similar to Gary Glitter's "Rock and Roll (The Hey Song)."

P!nk does a great job of getting her rock sock's off and letting the words and music speak for itself. Another energetic song meant to be played a little notch louder than normal.
on January 12, 2018
Good song
on August 6, 2013
We still love this CD and we still love P!nk - probably always will. She's amazing and keeps up with the times. Her voice is timeless and just grabs hold of you making the listener want to continue to listen to her lyrics and her tone. She rocks...she'll never go out of style!
on July 6, 2017
Classic, rebellious, fun-loving P!nk.
on July 9, 2012
I had never heard of Pink before seeing her on an awards show and went the next day & bought this CD but "So What" is my favorite song on it! She can rock it and the song sounds Awesome out in the Clubs, if you're into to that type of thing. Have since bought her backlist of CDs! Great Artist in my opinion! :o)
on March 25, 2017
Good song
on June 29, 2014
I am metal head at heart, but over the years have expanded my horizons. This song used to play a lot at a bar we used to frequent, so I dig it. Good energy, to the point, its a fun song.
on January 7, 2017
Love it
on August 1, 2016
Fun punk song to get you rockin' and moving.
on March 27, 2017