- Paperback: 320 pages
- Publisher: Charee Hansen; 1 edition (December 19, 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0692770151
- ISBN-13: 978-0692770153
- Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 0.8 x 11 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,125,125 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
So You Want To Be An Interior Designer: Interior Design School Handbook Paperback – December 19, 2016
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
About the Author
Charee Hansen is a high-end residential interior designer living and working in Salt Lake City, Utah. She graduated with honors from Utah State University, earning a degree in interior design and from Brigham Young University with a degree in Humanities-English.
Hansen now shares her knowledge in hopes of helping those who are curious about becoming interior designers but aren’t clear on the steps necessary to achieve their goal.