- File Size: 257 KB
- Print Length: 111 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: it's a Travel O.D. (January 19, 2018)
- Publication Date: January 19, 2018
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B07961BTM1
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Not Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #341,827 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Print List Price:||$10.97|
Save $2.00 (18%)
So You Want to Vlog?: How to start from scratch, find your voice & share your stories Kindle Edition
Kindle Feature Spotlight
|Length: 111 pages||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled||Page Flip: Enabled|
Matchbook Price: $2.99
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
Try Kindle Countdown Deals
Explore limited-time discounted eBooks. Learn more.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Here are my TWO favorite things about this book:
1. HILARIOUS and inviting tone- when reading this its not one of those boring "how to" books. You seriously feel like you are chatting with your BFF about your future goals and good ideas. Who doesn't want to feel like your chatting with a friend (but actually reading a book) over future plans with a glass of wine or beer in hand?
2. REAL LIFE EXAMPLES: Andrea makes it easy to understand and tells you WHY she is saying what she's saying. There's nothing worse than some "expert" telling you what to do but not saying WHY. Not only do the examples make sense and apply to everyone's life but some are also pretty hilarious like "suzylikestheboozy"... (must read book to understand).
Overall a great read!
Andrea truly gets your stuff together! Lists are big part of the success but who doesn’t love a good list? Keeps your thoughts on track and helps develop your own vlogging framework. Now I have lists in my phone because of this amazing price of literature.
Making sure to highlight her own experiences, Andrea is sure to inform you of all vlogging aspects such Talking head vlogs to video packages. Both are great but the art behind this book is how she guides you to YOUR vlogging type. She puts all options on the table, informs you of both the pros and cons of each style, and leaves the decision to the reader/aspiring vlogger.
Thank you so much for this fantastic book! I carry it with me everywhere now and I reference it for when I am in need of some vlogging wisdom.
The stuff in this book is the difference between posting stuff without purpose and actually creating something meaningful and having a cohesive brand with a good message. I’m a fan of overall the message. It’s very motivating.
I actually follow the author on instagram and she’s insightful, down-to-earth and funny. Really good vlogging book!
Most recent customer reviews