Soap Expressions By Candlewic. Shea Butter Glycerine Soap Base- 2lb
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- This vegetable base soap is ideal for the home hobbyist or soap enthusiast, it’s conveniently molded with scores making it very easy to slice into the desired weight for easy melting and measuring (40 scored cubes per 2lb. soap, each cube will weigh 1.25 ounces) Block Dimensions: 9” x 6 1/8” x 1”
- ENRICHED WITH SHEA BUTTER. Shea butter has been used as a skin moisturizer and soothing agent for irritated and chapped skin. It's derived from the Karite tree found in West Africa. Soap Expressions Shea Butter Soap has a neutral odor so the fragrance really comes alive when added. Shea butter is one of the most popular additives to soaps because of its superior skincare, it’s known for its soothing and emollient properites.
- The 2lb. Scored Soap block is neatly shrink wrapped with the Soap Expression label. Simply remove the soap block from the shrink-wrapped label, CUT, MELT & POUR.
- A high glycerin content with good foaming and excellent moisturizing properties.
- Ingredients: Glycerin, Prop. Glycol, Coconut Oil, Triethanolamine, Sodium Cocoate, Sodium Myristate, Sodium Laurate, Sodium Stearate, Titanium Dioxide, Shea Butter, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Purified Water
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Create your own Handmade Soaps. Simply add your desired essential oil, fragrance to customize your soaps. Your handmade soaps can be made with these simple steps. CUT Create your own handmade and custom clear soap bars. Simply remove the shrink wrap from the scored soap block. Cut the along the scores of the soap block, each block weighs approximately 1.25 ounces. MELT Slowly heat the soap and be sure it’s melting evenly and does not boil or burn. The soap base can be melted in the microwave or double boiler. NEVER HEAT SOAP ON DIRECT HEAT, ALWAYS A DOUBLE BOILER. MIX Add your favorite essential oil, fragrance and or color once the soap is completely melted. POUR Pour the soap into your desired mold, once the soap is poured into the mold you can slowly add your desired botanical. DEMOLD Once the soap has completely cooled demold and wrap the immediately to help preserve and protect the soap.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
This is super easy to cut; I just used a kitchen knife. There are little squares scored into the top (about 1 inch per side) so it is easy to cut exactly the amount you want. You would want to melt this in a double boiler (I just used a metal mixing bowl over a small saucepan). And it works best if you use silicone utensils for stirring, etc. It takes quite a bit of stirring to get something solid, like charcoal powder, mixed in, but it will work. Liquid add-ins (like the tea tree oil I used) are a little quicker to mix in.
This is super easy to pour into a mold and there's little mess. It's also relatively easy to clean up -- just soak say, your utensils and the top part of your double boiler in hot water for awhile and you can pretty much scrape the residue right off.
It also makes nice soap with a smooth and even texture, even if you don't really know what you're doing! It lathers reasonably well and washes off cleanly.
Good points are it feels good, holds the fragrance & mica color very well. I will use the rest for exfoliating bars where there's little expectation of suds.