Beauty Kindle 10th Anniversary Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Customer reviews

Soap Opera Cafe: The Skinny on Food from a Daytime Star
Format: Hardcover|Change

on November 22, 1998
I already have two favorites; ROBIN'S FIESTY PASTA, and FETTUCCINE WITH ZUCCHINI AND FRESH TOMATOE SAUCE. My family always welcome their arrival to the table and I enjoy cooking them. It was surprising how simple they were to prepare and how great tasting in the end. Being a fan of AMC for over 20 years, knowing more about Robin made it even more enjoyable. I plan to give it as a gift this Christmas.
on May 11, 2000
I found this cookbook easy to follow and the recipes uncomplicated. You can't go wrong with the Spicy Asian Meatballs, Garlic Cheese Spread, or the Low-Fat Cheesecake among others. I have used many of Robin's recipes for cocktail parties and they are a huge hit. Great advice and fun stories from her personal life all make a good read. Just wish Robin still had her cooking show on Lifetime. The fact that I have met her on several occasions and she is always warm and friendly, makes this all the more enjoyable!
on May 13, 1998
Robin had wonderful recipes and I loved the stories she shared about her life. She is a good author and a great cook.
One recipe I loved was for Turkey meatloaves. Everyone shoudl try that. My parents loved it, too.
Robin is a great actress, author, cook, and an over all wonderful person!
on February 14, 1998
This is an excellent cookbook written by my favorite Soap Opera actress. It is obvious that Robin is a wonderful cook since I have already tried several of her recipes and they are great. If you want a great cookbook and a hint of who *Janet from another Planet* really is....buy this cookbook!