- Library Binding: 231 pages
- Publisher: McFarland & Company (November 1998)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0786405570
- ISBN-13: 978-0786405572
- Product Dimensions: 0.8 x 6.5 x 9.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 1.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #9,904,428 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Soap Operas Worldwide: Cultural and Serial Realities
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
"for getting the 'big picture' on soap opera, there is no book like this one...this valuable reference will be useful as a guidebook and as a source of an enormous amount of data. All academic collections" -- Choice
About the Author
Marilyn J. Matelski is chairman of the Department of Communication at Boston College in Chestnut Hill, Massachusetts.