- Recyclable Plastic & High Quality Leatherette Parts
- Solves the problem of fighting for armrests!
- Simply clamps onto an existing armrest to provide you and your neighbor your own space (with a divider in between).
- Fully adjustable and works on most armrests from 1.5 inches to at least 2.75 inches in width.
- Tapered wings do not cut into your side (insider tip: install the device "reverse").
- Folds flat, stylish, streamlined, and lightweight (8 ounces).
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Soarigami brings peace to the armrest wars
We know that travel can be stressful. Fighting for the airplane armrest is consistently ranked as one of the most annoying things about flying. Convention dictates that the middle seat should get both armrests, while the aisle and middle should each get one. But what about a row of four? What about those times when you're stuck between two people who don't follow these unwritten rules?
With Soarigami, you get a win-win solution. We strongly suggest that before using the device, simply ask your neighbor to see if they are willing to share. The goal of Soarigami is to unfold savvier skies through sharing and promoting peace. It's perfect for families who travel together, especially those with young children. And it's perfect for buses, trains, movie theaters, stadiums, etc. — anywhere with a stingy armrest!
Soarigami was invented after one too many armrest wars. After many design iterations, our founder folded her sketches into an origami paper airplane and launched it into the air. When that paper airplane landed upside down, Soarigami was born.
The tapered airplane tapered wing design does not cut into your side (insider tip: install Soarigami "reverse" with the nose facing you). The screws adjust the rubberized clamps to fit a wide variety of armrest widths, and you can position the Soarigami as close or as far away as you want to ensure maximum comfort.
Versatile and Streamlined
- Soarigami doubles the existing armrest space and provides a friendly barrier, so you and your seatmate can comfortably share fair.
- Using the screws, Soarigami can be adjusted to fit a wide range of armrests. Rubberized silicone molding on the underside creates a firm grip on existing armrests, making it fully stable.
- The armrest covers are removable for hand washing.
- Soarigami folds flat to fit into any carry-on.
- Install Soarigami so the 'nose' of the plane is facing you when in use. The tapered paper airplane design extends personal space without cutting into your sides.
- The airmail design evokes travel, and the idea of Soarigami was inspired by origami, the Japanese art of paper folding.
- The Soarigami logo was created using three triangles, symbolizing origami paper airplanes.
Soarigami works anywhere with an armrest!
Stop worrying about being stuck in the middle seat on airplanes.
Watch the battle on the field instead of your armrest.
It's okay to take a bathroom break during the show; you won't lose your armrest space.
- Product Dimensions: 11 x 6.5 x 0.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0725KDSW2
- Date first listed on Amazon: May 11, 2017
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Since I have been using my Soarigami my co-armrest passengers have loved this design and the concept of having our own space a room! This has been great for my long flights and overall comfortability.
Even if you do not purchase this, please be mindful that jabbing someone in the side really starts hurting. When someone jabs my husband he does not even notice it, so clearly all people are different. But I make sure to remind him that because it does not bother him, he better not do it, lol!