- Series: Through Children's Literature
- Paperback: 191 pages
- Publisher: Libraries Unlimited (March 15, 1999)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1563085607
- ISBN-13: 978-1563085604
- Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 0.4 x 11 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,493,446 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Soaring Through the Universe: Astronomy Through Children's Literature
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Visible Learning for Literacy
Check out this featured resource to implement the right literacy practice at the right time for accelerated learning.
About the Author
JOANNE C. LETWINCH is a fourth grade teacher, Haddonfield Public Schools, Haddonfield, New Jersey.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?