Industrial Deals HPC Magazine Deals Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Listen for a chance to win STEM $34.99 for a limited time only Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on August 26, 2017
I love the way the pillow feels, but it is falling apart. All of the little micro beads are coming out. I have only had this pillow sine July 17th.
on December 2, 2017
I really love it. It seems flimsy at first but it fits your neck.perfect and is very comfortable. Came with a pillowcase
on August 24, 2015
I have purchased five of these over time. Each time someone sees my pillow, and tries it, they want one for themselves. So I oblige because this is a great gift. I love the washable cover. I love how this pillow is so comfortable in its support and temperature.
on July 14, 2017
It works.....makes noise if it hits against headboard.
on March 22, 2017
Not quite what I expected, but it's ok
on August 16, 2013
When I took the cover off the first time to wash it beads went everywhere. Then when I put it back on the zipper has a slight opening at the end and again beads every where.
This cover was suppose to be the only cover to put on the pillow because it fits it perfectly and if you try to use another cover over it it turns into a rock and that defeats the propose of the pillow plus the shape changes so there is no actual place to lay your head
I am very disappointed in this product. I liked it until all this mess happened.
Will try to return but of course I have not box or any of the packing
on September 23, 2014
I love this pillow! This is my third one! I've been using them for quite awhile. For me it is too flat to just lay on the bed. I put it on top of another pillow that is not very high. I have had five whiplashes, have a bad neck and suffer from neck pain and headaches. When I started using this pillow my neck pain that I would wake up with after sleeping really improved and so did my headaches. They smell a little bit weird when you first get them but it goes away quick. This is not buckwheat like the other pillow. They do wear out after a little while and definitely go flat. I love them though!
on March 22, 2014
I find this works very well for me. I think everyone has their own personal preference in a pillow so it is hard to make everyone happy.
I always put it into another pillow case to match my sheets so it stays clean, no issues with it being too limp since It is suppose to be movable.
on August 26, 2017
Great deal!
on June 21, 2017
Love it!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.