5-Year Major Appliances Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Sobro SOCTB300BKBK Coffee Table with Refrigerator Drawer Bluetooth Speakers, LED Lights, and USB Charging Ports for Tablets, Laptops, Or a Cell Phone-Perfect for Parties Or Entertaining, Black
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- PERFECT PARTY ACCESSORY: Dual Bluetooth speakers deliver enhanced sound and bass, while the LED lighted underside will set the mood for a quiet night in, or your next big bash. Control it all right from the tabletop - No app download required
- CHARGING STATION: Doubles as a charging station with USB charging ports and outlets. Conveniently charge your tablet, cell phone, laptop, or any accessory. Plus, when you’re done, the cords roll up neatly out of sight in the storage drawers
- FRIDGE + COOLER + STORAGE: Built-in refrigerator drawer (22x11x7) keeps drinks cool for days and can store beverages for any occasion. 2 additional drawers (10x13x5) provide storage for remotes, video game controllers, cords, or other small living room necessities
- SMART CONTROLS: The durable tempered glass top, means no more coasters, and puts the built-in touch controls right at your fingertips. Set fridge temp, time, LED colors and brightness, volume, Bluetooth, playback, and more
- WARRANTY: Sobro table comes backed by a 1-year manufacturer warranty on the table, and a 2-year manufacturer warranty on the sealed system. (For residential indoor use only). Available in black, white, or wood finish
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Designed with a refrigerator drawer, the Sobro keeps beverages and food chilled and always within reach. Featuring Bluetooth speakers, charging ports, LED lights, and a sleek touch panel for optimal control, the Dobro coffee table always keeps you connected.
From the Manufacturer
Start the party with rich sound quality. Speakers on each side of the Sobro coffee table deliver enhanced sound and bass. LED lights on the underside of the Sobro set the mood for a Netflix night or your next big bash. Control it all right from the tabletop. No app download required.
USB Charging ports and outlets on the side allow you to conveniently charge all your devices, from phones, to tablets, to your miniature indoor drone. When you’re done, roll up your cords and stash them neatly out of sight in the storage drawers.
A built-in refrigerator keeps drinks cool for days and stores your beverages for any occasion.
Play your favorite tunes and light up the LED lights to make your living room party central.
With a tempered glass top and touch controls, the power to control Sobro is right at your fingertips -- no app required. And with a durable tempered glass top, you’ll never need a coaster again.
We created the Sobro coffee table to stand on its own as a sleek and beautiful design. The Sobro is designed to complement your lifestyle and your living room.
Describe your product in 3 words.
Smart. Connected. Chill.
How did you come up with the idea for this product?
We wanted to create the coffee table for a modern world. The Sobro is designed to be furniture that works with your smart lifestyle. In our always-on world, we wanted to make it convenient to charge all of your digital devices and get a cold beverage without ever leaving the couch but we didn’t stop there.
What makes your product special?
Never before has a simple coffee table been so advanced. The Sobro not only accommodates your individual world, but acts as a command center to bring people together.
What has been the best part of your startup experience?
We grow and learn with our products. The Sobro is just one example of how we seek to expand and are inspired by what we create at StoreBound. Just like the Sobro, we stay connected.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Second best part is the Bluetooth that can connect to any phone.
Music sound is great. But it would be alot better if sound can be similar to that of a Bose or Sonos surround sound systems quality! But it is loud enough. Just not “surround sound”
Worth ever penny.
Fridge is very roomy.
The refrigerator works great and is awesome when you are binge watching Netflix and don't want to get up to get a drink! We also use it to store sippy cups for the little one and it's great having those on hand to help keep everyone calm... We haven't used the speakers so can't say how good they are, but the USB and power plugs are great to power my TV tablet, harmony remote control, and Echo Show.
Just a couple of notes, I do wish the power cord that comes with the table was flat and I think there is a way to turn the display on the top of the table off without turning the refrigerator off, but I haven't figured it out (I also haven't taken the time to read the instructions so this one's probably on me). As a side note, my wife was not keen on putting this in our family room, but even though the color/grain is probably not her favorite (we got the wood finish since my wife said the other two finishes looked to industrial) she says it looks better than she thought it would and loves the features of the table. Finally, the addition of a wireless charger in the top would have made it perfect, but even without, it's the best coffee table I've owned!
About a month or so later this horrible high pitched sound started emanating from the table when the fridge would run. So high pitched and loud I was able to record it with my phone. What heathen siren has moved into my brand new coffee table?
I sent off a recording of the compressor failure in an email to Sobro hoping they could help save my new beloved piece of furniture. That my friends is when the honeymoon with new unproven companies ended. Since that first email almost 3 months ago, I have continuously had to play babysitter to Sobro’s support team. No one responded to my first email for 2 weeks. At which point I emailed again, then called. Person on the phone says they did reply but mistakenly to the wrong person. They got my shipping information and promised a tracking number and that a new table was on the way. Then I got an email, asking for my shipping information again. I replied with the information. Then began a ritual of every 2 weeks having to check in on support and get an update which then turned to a weekly update check in. I was told a table shipped, I was told it arrived at the shippers. I was told they usually don’t follow up with customers once a table ships (why???)
Well guess what, 3 months later, I just sent my final and last check in email. No replacement table has a arrived. My original table, the noise has become so loud I just leave it unplugged for fear it might be something bad that causes a fire both physically and in my brain. So now my “Smart” table has become just another dumb investment.
So overall verdict. Cool idea? For sure. Did they deliver? Yes they did. Can they form a sustainable company? This I don’t know. But based on my experience that won’t be happening until they start taking customer service seriously. Best of luck to all you other owners/backers out there. I hope you have a much better experience with your table then I did.
I can deal with the compressor noise. It would make me happy if the plugs could be fixed. However I have no idea how to do that.