Select items for an Amazon Gift Card
Get free shipping with fast payment.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
We don't know when or if this item will be available again.
About the Game
Brings absolute freedom to the ball. The ball becomes the centre of the game and learning to control it is essential to success.
Beats within the team motivating them through moments of fluid team play, flashes of individual brilliance and the roar of the crowd.
M.A.S.S. (Motion Animation Stability System)
Creates true physicality for each individual player who interact realistically while jostling and leaning. Controlling the body is a vital skill.
Of the game delivers amazing detail to faces, kits and the stadiums creating the theatre of match day, whether it’s a local derby or the Final of the UEFA Champions League.System Requirements:
- Supported OS: Windows Vista Windows 7
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo @ 1.8GHz
- RAM: 1 GB
- Hard Disk: 8 GB
- Video Card: DirectX 9.0 Compatible Video card with 512 MB RAM
- Additional Requirements: DirectX 9.0c Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card
Steam account required for game activation and installation
Legal lines*: Official Licensed Product of UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE™. Official Licensed Product of UEFA EUROPA LEAGUE™. All names, logos and trophies of UEFA are the property, registered trademarks and/or logos of UEFA and are used herein with the permission of UEFA. No reproduction is allowed without the prior written approval of UEFA. adidas, the 3-Bars logo, the 3-Stripe trade mark, adipure, Predator, Climacool and adizero are registered trade marks of the adidas Group, used with permission. F50 is a trade mark of the adidas Group, used with permission. The use of images and names of the football players in this game is under license from FIFPro Commercial Enterprises BV. Officially licensed by Czech National Football Association © 2013, DFB © The Football Association Ltd 2013. The FA Crest and FA England Crest are official trade marks of The Football Association Limited and are the subject of extensive trade mark registrations worldwide. © FFF officially licensed by FIGC Licensed by OLIVEDESPORTOS (Official Agent of the FPF) Producto Oficial Licenciado RFEF Liga BBVA 13/14 Product under official Licence from the LFP www.lfp.es © 2002 Ligue de Football Professionnel ® Officially Licensed by Eredivisie Media & Marketing C.V. and Stichting CAO voor Contractspelers © S.L.B. Producto O cial. Manchester United crest and imagery © MU Ltd Official Licensed Product of A.C. Milan Official product manufactured and distributed by KDE under licence granted by Soccer s.a.s. di Brand Management S.r.l. ©Stade de France® - Macary, Zublena et Regembal, Costantini – Architectes, ADAGP – Paris 2013 Wembley, Wembley Stadium and the Arch device are official trade marks of Wembley National Stadium Limited and are subject to extensive trade mark registrations. All other copyrights or trademarks are the property of their respective owners and are used under license. ©2013 Konami Digital Entertainment
Top Customer Reviews
A shame for Steam
the game play is VERY STUPID.... the payers are a bunch of annoying retards, slow reactions. and the retarded AI behavior, oh my god!
this is supposed to be a fun game to relax, this is not TEKKEN where you need to press seven buttons at once to perform a special attack! nobody wants this complication on a soccer game!
remember the days of PES2004??!! it was fun and enjoyable, we played for hours straight! now I do not want to even look at the icon of PES2014 on my desktop!
I have a good spec PC and I played both PES 2014 and FIFA 14 on it. I really enjoyed PES 2013, after learning some controls. PES 2014, however, have some MAJOR issues:
1) The biggest problem is the GIANT lag between pressing your button and the player reacting. This was a small issue in PES 2013, but the lag was short. In 2014, however, the lag is HUGE. Your players act like retards, and the team AI is horrible (as in defense)
2) It's hard to switch players sometimes using the L button. There are some frustrating times when the computer will "lock" your player to chase a ball, preventing you from changing to a different player. Unfortunately what this causes is there will be a teammate with the ball right in front of him, but he won't budge or get the ball because you, who are farther away from the ball, are chasing it. Then the opponent will come and steal the ball. VERY FRUSTRATING. You'll be like, "Ok... wtf... get the f-ing ball! It's right in front of you!!!"
3) Players are very slow. Even Messi. I play with Barcelona a lot, but Messi is just an f-ing retard here. He can't do simple 1-2s, run, or move fast. All the players, when on offense, seem to slow down and need time to "accelerate" before running quickly. The computer defense however, seems to be 2x faster, especially when you put in a great throughball.
4) Usually the square button calls your teammate during defense for multiple pressure. This worked great in PES 2013. In PES 2014, this sucks hard. No one seems to understand what "pressure" means as they will simply stand and wait around and do nothing. Stealing the ball has become easier since 2013, but the AI is more retarded here.
5) Can't slide tackle when switching players or chasing the ball.... So you can only slide tackle when you don't really need to or the move is open and obvious.
Then I played FIFA 14. Usually the FIFA games are simpler and easier compared to the PES series, but in 2014 version, I gotta say that FIFA takes the cake. It's MUCH FASTER, graphics are VERY REALISTIC, controls are great (did I mention the controls in PES 2014 SUCK?!?), etc etc. The menu is even more crisp, etc.
Conclusion: Be wise and listen to the reviews. Buy FIFA 2014, don't waste your precious money on this crap!