To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Social CRM For Dummies Paperback – January 4, 2013
|New from||Used from|
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Back Cover
- Create new marketing communications quickly
- Engage and collaborate with your customers
- Maximize digital media for customer service
- Develop content that gets results from your online community
Big business or small, social CRM helps you reach and interact with your customers
Today's customer-focused technology can revolutionize the way you support and market your business. Social media shapes opinions about brands, including yours, and this book teaches you how to influence those opinions by interacting with your customers. Learn to build a strategy, craft a social business, measure the results, and keep moving forward.
- What makes it social compare traditional customer relationship management with social CRM and understand the differences
- Create a strategy explore social business models, learn how to make your message relevant to your audience, and earn your customers' trust
- Be customer-centric discover how to listen to your customers on social media and identify solutions your business can provide
- Choose your media learn effective ways to engage customers with blogs, video, podcasts, Facebook, and Twitter
- Examine the ecosystem find out how to assess your business ecosystem and incorporate the right social CRM tools
- Stay mobile recognize consumer trends in mobile and tailor mobile campaigns to your customers' needs
- Sort the information learn how to analyze social CRM data
Open the book and find:
- The evolution of social CRM
- Tips on interacting with customers
- Why mobile matters
- How to set goals that guide analytics
- What loyalty programs do to retain customers
- Social CRM success stories
- The importance of a social media policy
- How to empower your employees
About the Author
Kyle Lacy is an authority on applying social and digital media in both large and small businesses. Stephanie Diamond is a former marketing director for AOL and founder of Digital Media Works, Inc. Jon Ferrara is the founder and CEO of a social CRM company, Nimble, and cofounded CRM solution GoldMine.
Top Customer Reviews
You'll have to change many of your business processes to become more socially adept. You'll need to learn how to incorporate social messages and conversations into your company's brand, and how to assemble a social-friendly team internally. If this is appealing to you, then buy this book.