- Series: Risk, Governance and Society (Book 3)
- Hardcover: 424 pages
- Publisher: Springer; 1 edition (November 30, 1987)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1556080336
- ISBN-13: 978-1556080333
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 6.8 x 10 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.9 pounds
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #12,507,690 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Social and Cultural Construction of Risk: Essays on Risk Selection and Perception (Risk, Governance and Society) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Wiley Summer Savings Event.
Save up to 40% during Wiley's Summer Savings Event. Learn more.