- Series: Critical Concepts in Economics
- Hardcover: 1646 pages
- Publisher: Routledge; 1 edition (April 12, 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1138810754
- ISBN-13: 978-1138810754
- Product Dimensions: 4.5 x 6.5 x 9.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 6.7 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Social Economics (Critical Concepts in Economics) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
About the Author
Wilfred Dolfsma, University of Groningen, The Netherlands, Deborah M. Figart, The Richard Stockton College of New Jersey, USA, Robert McMaster, University of Glasgow, Ellen Mutari, The Richard Stockton College of New Jersey, USA, and Mark D. White, College of Staten Island, CUNY, USA
Browse award-winning titles. See more