- Hardcover: 297 pages
- Publisher: Venture Pub (June 1990)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0910251355
- ISBN-13: 978-0910251358
- Product Dimensions: 0.8 x 6.2 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #975,429 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
A Social History of Leisure Since 1600
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
30 of the World's Greatest Historical City Maps
A beautifully illustrated history of the world's most celebrated historical city maps, from the hubs of ancient civilization to sprawling modern mega-cities, created in association with the Smithsonian Institution. Learn more
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought