Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.99 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Social Media Engagement For Dummies Paperback – June 17, 2013
|New from||Used from|
See the Best Books of 2017
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the Back Cover
- Connect with prospects and turn them into customers
- Build trust and credibility
- Use social networks to engage your customers
- Involve customers through video, blogs, and e-mail
Connect with your customers, captivate them, provide value, and watch your business grow
Social media engagement can help you turn prospects into customers and customers into evangelists for your business. This book shows you how to build those relationships, maintain a viable presence on social networks, and give customers a reason to interact with you. See how to enhance your credibility and start conversations that will keep you connected to your customers.
- What it is understand what goes into social media engagement and measure its value
- It's all about trust build trust by listening to your community and providing clear messages, prompt responses, and authentic interactions
- Let's talk learn effective ways to join or start conversations in social media and how to encourage participation
- Nuts and bolts establish a process, identify goals and targets, explore available tools, and create a realistic schedule for social media activity
- Branch out explore ways to communicate on Pinterest, LinkedIn®, Google+, and location-based services
- Look and listen use audio and video creatively to help build a community
- Get noticed create a useful e-newsletter and add apps or widgets to your Facebook page and website
Open the book and find:
- Incentives for people to share your message
- What numbers to measure
- Advice on managing time for social media
- Why being present is so vital
- Tips for handling complaints
- Ways to keep your marketing message consistent
- Help with maximizing Pinterest and Google+
- Ten common mistakes to avoid
About the Author
Aliza Sherman launched the first full-service Internet company, Cybergrrl, Inc., and the first global Internet networking organization for women, Webgrrls International. Danielle Elliott Smith is a digital correspondent, speaker, media trainer, vlogger, and brand spokesperson and is the founder of ExtraordinaryMommy.com.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Aliza and Danielle cover the basics as well as Google +, Pinterest, location based services, email, and blogs. They illustrate their points with case studies, and include the use of audio and video tools (YouTube). Another big plus to the book is their discussion of how to track interactions.
I highly recommend this book to everyone, especially businesses.