Save Big On Open-Box & Used Products: Buy "Social Media Marketing All-in-One For Dummies” from Amazon Open-Box & Used and save 55% off the $29.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all offers from Amazon Open-Box & Used.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $3.99 shipping
+ $3.99 shipping
Social Media Marketing All-in-One For Dummies Paperback – April 6, 2015
|New from||Used from|
There is a newer edition of this item:
Top 20 lists in Books
View the top 20 best sellers of all time, the most reviewed books of all time and some of our editors' favorite picks. Learn more
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
From the Back Cover
BOOKS 9 IN 1
- The Social Media Mix
- Cybersocial Tools
- Content Marketing
- Facebook® and Instagram™
- Other Social Media Marketing Sites
- Measuring Results; Building on Success
A new and improved edition of the bestselling social media marketing book
Marketing your business through social media isn't an option these daysit's imperative. Inside this bestselling guide, you'll find out how to apply the marketing savvy you already have to the social media your prospects are using, helping you reach and keep more customers, make more sales, and boost your bottom line.
- Make your social debut grasp the pros and cons of social media marketing, integrate social media into your overall marketing effort, and develop a strategic social media marketing plan
- When traffic is a good thing use social bookmarks, news, and share buttons to your advantage and leverage search engine optimization (SEO) to ramp up your traffic
- Join the revolution discover the buzz surrounding content marketing, understand how it can grow your brand, and develop a solid content marketing strategy
- The marketing world's all a twitter build a winning presence on the hottest social media sites and use them as targeted marketing and networking tools
- Crunch those numbers delve into data, analyze and compare metrics, and make decisions by the numbers
Open the book and find:
- How to make the business case for social media
- Guidance on plotting your social media marketing strategy
- Tips for managing your cybersocial campaign
- Strategies for getting your content to your prospects
- The best ways to leverage Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and other sites
- Ways to profit from your business presence on social media
- Techniques for using social media in mobile environments
About the Author
Jan Zimmerman is the owner of Watermelon Mountain Web Marketing and has helped businesses of all sizes use online marketing and social media tools for more than 15 years. Deborah Ng is a professional blogger, freelance writer, community manager, and social media enthusiast.
Browse award-winning titles. See more
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top customer reviews
I wanted to get up to speed in the area of Social Media and how to use for marketing.
My background is in marketing and sales, but this was a new area for me.
This did a great job! Recommend.