- Series: People, Passions, and Power: Social Movements, Interest Organizations, and the P
- Paperback: 292 pages
- Publisher: Rowman & Littlefield Publishers (January 1997)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0847685411
- ISBN-13: 978-0847685417
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 1 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 14.1 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#2,558,300 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #2058 in Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > Elections & Political Process > Political Parties
- #4478 in Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > Elections & Political Process > General
- #4547 in Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences > Political Science > Political History
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Social Movement Society
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
See the Best Books of 2017 So Far
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year so far in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
David S. Meyer teaches in the Department of Sociology at the University of California, Irvine. Sidney Tarrow is Maxwell Upson Professor of Government at Cornell University.
Browse award-winning titles. See more