- Paperback: 416 pages
- Publisher: Wadsworth Publishing; 1 edition (January 3, 2000)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0534566820
- ISBN-13: 978-0534566821
- Product Dimensions: 9.1 x 7.4 x 0.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 4.3 out of 5 stars See all reviews (3 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #763,862 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Social Problems of the Modern World: A Reader 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
We hear much today about our "global society." This book helps to get beyond the cliche, to explore what this means in practical, grounded terms. In the process, it helps (in the best tradition of sociology) to develop a "sociological imagination".... to help us take the surface views of the world today available to us through mainstream sources, and to put them to the test of careful, critical social analysis.