Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Echo $129.99 All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis B06ZY5XM7W Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Customer reviews

Format: Hardcover|Change

Showing 1-10 of 12 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 14 reviews
on June 27, 2016
I don't understand why Social Psychology by David G. Myers is listed as the paperback version of Social Psychology by John D. DeLamater and Daniel J. Myers. I purchased the paperback version as it was less expensive under the assumption that it was the same book as it was listed with the same ISBN number... now I can't do work for my class.
on June 11, 2012
I love how DeLamater writes his books. This book is no different from his others in respect to it's readability. I learned SO much from it that it helped me understand people around me so much better. If you are a true Social Psychology enthusiast like me, this book is the best source of information you can find.
on March 9, 2016
Exactly as advertised. Prompt delivery.
on October 29, 2015
I can read people's mind now
on July 11, 2013
I bought this for school. It came on time and in good condition. Overall it just a typically text book
on February 18, 2013
It is a great price, good condition, and majority of the book is the same as the newer, more expensive edition!
on February 15, 2015
Bought long ago ... don't recall.
on February 1, 2015
It was in great condition.
on March 9, 2015
Great Quality!
on September 21, 2014
The book was excessively highlighted