- Paperback: 224 pages
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan (September 6, 2003)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0333962125
- ISBN-13: 978-0333962121
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 0.6 x 8.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,236,430 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Social Theory: A Basic Tool Kit
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
'It is concise, clearly written, well structured and accessible; examples are many, telling and well chosen...In short, this book offers an excellent, exemplary (as opposed to encyclopedic) introduction to sociology and anthropology.' - Steven Van Wolputte, Social Anthropology
About the Author
Top customer reviews
Reviewed by Robert N. St. Clair, University of Louisville.