|Print List Price:||$16.00|
Save $4.01 (25%)
Random House LLC
Price set by seller.
Social: Why Our Brains Are Wired to Connect Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
|Length: 385 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Switch back and forth between reading the Kindle book and listening to the Audible narration with Whispersync for Voice. Add narration for a reduced price of $11.49 when you buy the Kindle book.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Most recent customer reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Psychology & Counseling > Neuropsychology
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Psychology & Counseling > Social Psychology & Interactions
- Books > Medical Books > Psychology > Neuropsychology
- Books > Medical Books > Psychology > Social Psychology & Interactions
- Books > Science & Math > Behavioral Sciences
- Books > Science & Math > Biological Sciences > Biology
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Counseling & Psychology > Neuropsychology
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Counseling & Psychology > Social Psychology & Interactions
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Medical eBooks > Internal Medicine > Neurology > Neuroscience