Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Sock It To Me Ninjas Grey Knee High Socks (One Size Fits All)
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now STEM

Size: 1 Pack|Change

on November 9, 2013
My niece loves socks. She also loves ninjas. I bought these socks. Needless to say, she loves theses ninja socks. (I can't believe you are reminded to leave feedback and then when you do, you have to leave a required number of words or you can't submit it). There.
on February 12, 2015
These are my second "Sock It To Me" socks and I am in love.
The ninjas are super cute and the socks themselves are a nice thick sock. I love to wear funky socks with my business casual attire and this brand is well made and have lots of fun patterns. I will be purchasing more in the future.
on October 9, 2012
super cute socks but i guess i'm not part of the all in 'one size fits all'. I'm a female size 7.5 and the heel part did not go all the way to my heel. the calf part was also short and too tight. my ninjas were distorted :( I'm really bummed that they weren't bigger, they would've been fun as softball socks
on January 25, 2015
I love these socks! They are fun and they fit great. They do not slide down like some other knee highs do, but they aren't so tight that they cut off circulation, either. Super comfortable. I am buying these for all of my friends.
on March 5, 2013
This product is not one size fits all! It's one size if, you are small. Please change that advertisement, they barely came up to mid calves.
on February 10, 2015
I love these socks! Picked up a pair as a stocking stuffer this Christmas (argyle mustaches) and they are great! I had to get many more! My boys think the ninjas are so cool. They fit well and the pattern isn't stretched out or anything. They stay up and look awesome!
on December 11, 2013
ive bought alot from sock it to me and i absolutely love the many designs they offer BUT i have found that generally they are cheaply made especially around the heel and toe area. In my experience they dont last very long and ive even worn holes into them after one day. They are super cute though and only worth it in the short run.
on July 21, 2013
I really like these socks. I've bought 6 more of the sockit to me brand socks. The color stays bright threw washing and the fit stays tight threw out the day. I would buy all the designs they offer if I could afford it.
on March 19, 2013
These are great socks! OK so they are super awesome because they are socks with ninjas on them, but surprisingly they fit me! I am five feet tall with "generous" 17 inch calves. Very few knee high socks fit me.
on December 14, 2013
These socks are pretty good quality, no complaints, so far. I got these for my teenage daughter to wear with her, 'I'm a ninja' shirt for Christmas. They're cute, just wish they were a tad bit more feminine. Other than that, they seem just fine!