|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$8.21 - $21.42 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- 75% Md Acrylic, 15% Spandex, 10% Nylon
- Made in US
- Machine Wash
- Cool airflow mesh upper
- Easy-fit cuff
- Durable heel and toe
Customers who bought this item also bought
Made with 75% ultra-wicking micro denier acrylic, 15% nylon, and 10% spandex for exceptional comfort and strength. All of our socks feature our stretch-to-fit sizing system and our exclusive easy-fit cuff for a perfect fit every time on any foot. These features create superior softness and comfort and help eliminate blisters and hot spots. We also feature a double stitched heel and toe for added strength and durability. We deliver superior quality and high-tech comfort in every sockguy sock we make. We guarantee it.
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B007FM4A2U
- Item model number: Sgcha
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 17, 2009
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
1) The cuff was too narrow and very tight when I put it on my 12-sized feet (although the rest of the sock fits very nicely).
2) The quality of stitches on the inner of side of cuff is dismal. The inner cuff stitches came apart on both socks very fast.
What a joke for a single pair of socks costing almost $12. Before proudly displaying "Made in USA" on these socks, Sock Guy better get their quality of design and production in place, or outsource it to the rest of the world, as in case of the 99.9999% textile products ;)))
Personal experience with Sock Guy in general:
The previous, different pair of Sock Guy I owned was definitely better in construction, but it was worn to the holes in foot within two years, whereas none of my DeFeet socks have been toast for almost 5 years of heavy duty abuse.
I will stick with DeFeet (also US-made, BTW), because they are much better than Sock Guy in every category.