Sockwell Women's Chevron Graduated Compression Socks-Ideal for-Travel-Sports-Nurses-Pregnancy-Reduces Swelling
|Price:||$14.75 - $24.99|
- 32% Merino Wool, 32% Stretch Nylon, 31% Bamboo Rayon, 5% Spandex
- Made in US
- Moderate (15-20 mmHg) Graduated Compression is Recommended for: All day wear and is helpful for those who are Flying and Traveling, Prolonged sitting or standing, Exercise and recovery. Minimizes or eliminates swelling of the feet. Reduces Foot Fatigue
- Promotes circulation, minimizes swelling, and helps reduce fatigue- Perfect for Nurses, Pregnant Mommies, Sports, Running. Improve your performance and stamina with the best fitting compression sock on the market.
- Sock length fits over the Calf of your leg. Accu-fit technology consisting of spandex throughout the sock ensures same fit at the end of the day as when it was first pulled on.
- Size Small/Medium fits US shoe size 4 – 7.5, Size Medium/Large fits US shoe size 8 – 11. Light cushion sole provides comfort and has a Non-abrasive Seamless Toe closure.
- Offers 4 zones of graduated compression starting at the ankle and moves up the leg which keeps your toes comfortable without feeling any pressure
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Sockwell is reinventing the therapeutic sock, with a lifestyle look. Our Graduated Compression socks energize your step, promote circulation, minimize swelling, help reduce fatigue, and speed up recovery – in modern patterns and colors that look great. Whether you exercise, travel, or stand or sit for prolonged periods of time, Sockwell’s Graduated Compression socks are engineered to maximize circulation with our triple zone, anti-fatigue design. Sockwell offers two levels of Graduated Compression that are recommended for everyday wear: Moderate (15-20mmHg) and Firm (20-30mmHg). All Sockwell series are crafted in the USA, of homegrown, superfine merino wool (cashmerino) with bamboo or alpaca using state-of-the-art manufacturing equipment in world-class American mills. Our signature fiber blends balance, durability, and thermoregulation with environmental friendliness. Made with an innovative toe closure for a seamless fit. Feel Better in Style.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
One of the things that I also love about Sockwell is that some of socks offer padding on the sole. The padding helps to minimizes the discomfort that I get when wearing thinner socks on the soles of my feet.
Sockwell also offers a great warranty on their socks. In my book Sockwell is the best.
fit well. I am short and have a size 6 foot. The small/medium was perfect. The socks did come up to the crease in my knee, but I was able
to adjust them downward without a problem. It remains to be seen if they are durable as you can find in the reviews complaints about holes in the
foot that occur after a short period of time. My main reason for buying compression hose is that I am going to be taking a 15 hour flight
but these socks looked and felt so good, I may end up wearing them more.