Sockwell Women's Circulator Graduated Compression Socks
|Price:||$14.99 - $25.95|
- 32% Merino Wool/32% Nylon/31% Bamboo Rayon/5% Spandex
- Moderate (15-20 mmHg) Graduated Compression is Recommended for: All day wear and is helpful for those who are Flying and Traveling, Prolonged sitting or standing, Exercise and recovery. Minimizes or eliminates swelling of the feet. Reduces Foot Fatigue
- Promotes circulation, minimizes swelling, and helps reduce fatigue- Perfect for Nurses, Pregnant Mommies, Sports, Running. Improve your performance and stamina with the best fitting compression sock on the market
- Sock length fits over the Calf of your leg. Accu-fit technology consisting of spandex throughout the sock ensures same fit at the end of the day as when it was first pulled on
- Size Small/Medium fits US shoe size 4 – 7.5, Size Medium/Large fits US shoe size 8 – 11. Light cushion sole provides comfort and has a Non-abrasive Seamless Toe closure.
- Offers 4 zones of graduated compression starting at the ankle and moves up the leg which keeps your toes comfortable without feeling any pressure
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
|Graduated Compression||Plantar Fasciitis Relief||Relaxed Fit||Bunion Relief||Essentials|
|Merino Wool Blend Yarns||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Made in the USA||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Offers Compression Benefits||✓||✓|
|Natural Odor Control||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Absorbs moisture to keep foot and shoe dryer||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Maintains a comfortable temperature in both warm and cool temperatures||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Seamless toe closure||✓||✓||✓|
|Energizes, reduces fatigue and soreness, minimizes swelling||✓||✓|
Enjoy Sockwell Socks
Support and stabilize/reduce fatigue and soreness.
Sockwell’s gradient compression therapy socks are designed to promote healthy circulation and soothe tired, aching feet and legs. Energize your step, recover more quickly, reduce fatigue, prevent soreness and minimize swelling, with style featuring our GRADUATED COMPRESSION SERIES. Whether you travel, sit, stand, or exercise for prolonged periods of time, Sockwell's graduated compression socks maximize circulation with our triple zone, anti-fatigue technology. Sockwell's gradient compression therapy socks are designed to promote healthy circulation and soothe tired, aching feet and legs. Each compression sock we offer provides either Moderate or Firm zoned compression (15-20mmHg or 20-30mmHg) and are recommended for, everyday wear. Our socks are produced on the most cutting edge equipment available, which gives us the ability to incorporated features that maximize comfort in our socks. Sockwell products are all Crafted and made in the USA. All Sockwell socks are made from our signature fiber blend of, Home Grown Fine Merino Wool (wool from the USA) and luxurious Rayon. Our signature fiber blend balances, durability, natural moisture management, temperature regulation and environmental friendliness. BE WELL IN STYLE.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Ingredients32% Merino Wool, 32% Stretch Nylon, 31%, Rayon from Bamboo, 5% Spandex
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Edit: used Copper Compression Foot sleeves meant for plantar fasciitis to see how that would help with the swelling of the top of the foot and ankles and it's way better. I updated the picture. Now, the left is before with no help for the swelling. The middle is with these compression socks. The right is with the Copper Compression foot sleeves.
worn compression stockings before, I was a little surprised at the difficulty I had in getting them on, but then compression is why I chose to
purchase them. But once on, I was able to wear them for 15 hours straight without even noticing I had them on. They kept my feet cozy and comfortable as I walked for miles. My primary purpose in purchasing was to wear them on the plane trip, but I found that they were a welcome addition to my wardrobe while I was there as well. I have now washed them and they held up very well - even after putting them in the dryer.