- Shipping Weight: 2.4 ounces
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B0091OL7WQ
- Item model number: SW9W
- Average Customer Review: 4.3 out of 5 stars See all reviews (16 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #425,066 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Sockwell Women's Relaxed Fit Quarter Sock, Small/Medium, Natural
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 32% Merino Wool, 32% Bamboo Rayon, 31% Nylon, 5% Spandex
- Made in US
- Offers a relaxed fit and is diabetic-fiendly for those with sensitive feet
- Spandex throughout the sock
- Relaxed fit true rib leg
- Non-binding relaxed fit foot and lightly Cushioned Sole
- Mesh Vent Panel Keeps Your Foot Cool
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Sockwell is reinventing the therapeutic sock, with a lifestyle look. Our Graduated Compression socks energize your step, promote circulation, minimize swelling, help reduce fatigue, and speed up recovery – in modern patterns and colors that look great. Whether you exercise, travel, or stand or sit for prolonged periods of time, Sockwell’s Graduated Compression socks are engineered to maximize circulation with our triple zone, anti-fatigue design. Sockwell offers two levels of Graduated Compression that are recommended for everyday wear: Moderate (15-20mmHg) and Firm (20-30mmHg). All Sockwell series are crafted in the USA, of homegrown, superfine merino wool (cashmerino) with bamboo or alpaca using state-of-the-art manufacturing equipment in world-class American mills. Our signature fiber blends balance, durability, and thermoregulation with environmental friendliness. Made with an innovative toe closure for a seamless fit. Feel Better in Style.
Top Customer Reviews
Want a warm, cozy, quality ankle sock that doesn't constrict? This is it!
I've been looking for a quality ankle sock that doesn't turn my ankle into the linking joint between two sausages. I've tried the diabetic socks commonly found in large chain retailers and hated them. They were so loose in the foot that they would twist around my foot with every step. The average sports sock was too constricting around the ankle, as I have dependent edema (a blessing of genetics and poor leg circulation).
And then....upon looking at what Sockwell had to offer ( I also LOVE their compression knee socks ) I was overjoyed to see these babies! Yes- I was really that happy over these socks. Imagine what it was like to actually wear them! Yes, it was like they were making love to my feet. They do everything right. No twisting around the foot. The ankle is soft and non-constricting. Barely a mark left around my ankles. And they are soft and cushy. Warm but breathable. They wash well. Worth every penny.