Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Sockwell Women's On The Spot Moderate (15-20mmHg) Graduated Compression Socks
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports

on November 25, 2012
I have been wearing compression hose on and off for about nine years and these are by far the most comfortable knee -highs I have ever had. I liked the first pair so well I ordered two more. Where have they been all these years? The fit is just right, they are easy to get on and off and still do the job without itching or constricting. I wear them with athletic shoes to the gym and with other casual styles. You would never guess by looking at the cool designs that they are compression socks.
on July 27, 2015
Love Sockwells. These seemed a tad longer than the other styles I have, but I just folded them down. (I am only 5'2) I think Sockwells are much easier to take on/off and more comfy than other brands. Just wish they were a higher compression than 20.
on November 21, 2012
I was very happy with these compression socks. They are really cute with small poka dots in multi colors. They helped with the long flights that we had from San Diego to Italy. When we go on vacation again, I plan on purchasing another pair.
on July 16, 2013
I wear an 8 and and got the small/medium but they do not seem to be too tight. So far they work as expected.
on October 26, 2015
These work well. I have very large calves and find regular compression socks to be too tight at the top - they leave a deep ring just below my knee. These graduated compression socks really reduced this problem significantly. I have two pair and would have more except they are fairly warm.
on September 26, 2014
These are amazing. I've tried other compression hose and these are by far the best. I just came off a 24 hour shift and my legs feel great. These do not pinch my toes or cut off circulation at the knee like other kinds do. And they wick away moisture. Just ordered another pair. I'm 5'6" 145 lbs and the sm/med work well.
on March 21, 2016
I love these socks. They fit well and really fit snugly over my ankles like I expected, but the heals have worn out on them after only 3 months of wear. My daughter got me a pair for Christmas and then I ordered two more pairs. All have worn heels and this pair now have a hole in them. I would like the seller to contact me with replacements. Unless they are replaced, I will not order more, even though I really like them. $18 is too much for socks that only last 3 months.
review image
It was recommended that I wear compression socks as part of my high ankle sprain recovery process. My sister is a nurse and works long shifts, and these are the socks that she swears by so I thought I would give them a try. She told me that if I didn't like them that she'd gladly take them. A lot of traditional compression socks are functional but they don't look that great, but these look really cute.

They are tight as you would expect with compression socks. I wear a size 6.5 women's shoe, and the socks fit perfectly. They help with the swelling that comes with the ankle injury and doing rehab. These knee-high socks are great for a high ankle sprain as they provide compression/support for the entire injury. They're a little on the warm side for the summer months, but I understand why my sister likes them so much as they work.

My daughter, who is really sensitive to how clothing feels, thought they were on the scratchy side which is probably due to the wool in them. I wear merino wool hiking socks all the time, so they didn't bother me.
on February 11, 2013
These were purchased for my mother, suffering from a bad varicose vein. She *loves* them. She recently had surgery to correct the problem, and is still wearing them for some extra support. She's an incredibly active 70 year old and she loves that they're both "cute" and comfortable while giving support and circulation help.
on November 30, 2013
I'm a nurse who spends most of my 12 hours shift standing. These socks are great, they stay in place, I don't end up pulling them up multiple times a day like with other compression socks that I have worn. I am pregnant and have very little swelling thanks to these socks. I am a little frustrated that after only 6 months of use, 1 of the 3 pairs I have developed holes and the other 2 pair are showing wear spots.