Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- Command your teammate in 14 different single-player missions, designed with detailed plots and varied mission objectives
- Four international Areas of Operation (AO) - including an exclusive Chile AO
- Instant Action single-player missions allow players to rapidly replay mission maps with new objectives and randomized enemy and objective placement
- Traditional SOCOM team-based tactical stealth action gameplay with sophisticated AI enemy and AI behavior
- All-new streamlined control scheme, optimally designed for PSP - It offers quick teammate commands and realistic lock-on targeting for enemy acquisition
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Socom: Fireteam Bravo - Sony PSP
From the Manufacturer
Experience all-new single-player and wireless multiplayer gaming missions in four different Areas of Operation (AO). Players are tasked with completing 14 unique, realistic, international, single-player missions, including Chile, which is a unique AO only available in the PSP release.
As the SEAL commander, players are supported by an AI teammate executing traditional SOCOM team-based tactical, stealth, and action gameplay. After successfully completing a level, players can replay the mission in an entirely new way through the "Instant Action" option, with different objectives, enemies, and object placement.
In addition, multiple players can form clans and take on their friends for team-based high-action gameplay in SOCOM Fireteam Bravo via a Wi-Fi connection.
- Command your teammate in 14 different single-player missions, designed with detailed plots and varied mission objectives.
- Four international Areas of Operation (AO). Chile is exclusive to SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs Fireteam Bravo.
- "Instant Action" single-player missions allow players to rapidly replay mission maps with new objectives and randomized enemy and objective placement.
- Players can also customize these missions to play their favorite mission types (i.e. hostage rescue, demolition, etc.).
- Streamlined control scheme is optimally designed for PSP, and offers quick teammate commands and realistic lock-on targeting for enemy acquisition.
- Traditional SOCOM team-based tactical stealth action gameplay with sophisticated AI enemy and teammate AI behavior.
- More than 30 authentic weapon and equipment options offer players the ability to customize their SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs Fireteam Bravo gameplay experience.
- Multiple save points eliminate having to replay a failed mission from the beginning.
- The "crosstalk" feature enables players who successfully complete cross-title objectives to advance more rapidly and affect mission structure in both SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs Fireteam Bravo and SOCOM 3 by synching mission data across PSP and PlayStation 2 through a USB connection.
- Multiplayer: players can team up and compete with friends in Ad Hoc and Infrastructure Modes through a Wi-Fi connection.
- Association with the U.S. Naval Special Warfare Command ensures authentic and realistic SEAL gameplay and mission designs.