- Paperback: 176 pages
- Publisher: Stenhouse Publishers (February 1, 2005)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1571103945
- ISBN-13: 978-1571103949
- Product Dimensions: 7.4 x 0.6 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 33 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #136,777 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Socratic Circles: Fostering Critical and Creative Thinking in Middle and High School
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Top customer reviews
Once the author got around to WHAT a socratic circle is, how it works, what it looks like in action, the book is good.