Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "SodaStream Source Sparkling Water Maker, Carbonato..." and save 42% off the $69.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
SodaStream Source Sparkling Water Maker, Carbonator Not Included, Black
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- DOES NOT CONTAIN CO2 CARBONATOR; 60 Liter Carbonator Sold Separately
- Includes: (1) Source Sparkling Water Maker and (1) 1 Liter BPA-Free Reusable Source Carbonating Bottle
- Requires no electricity or batteries
- Features LED carbonation indicator & Snap-lock bottle technology for easy bottle insertion
- For troubleshooting and warranty information please contact a Sparkling Water Specialist at 1-800-763-2258
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
SodaStream Jet Sparkling Water Maker, Carbonator Not Included, Black/Silver
SodaStream Genesis Sparkling Water Maker, Black and Silver
SodaStream Source Sparkling Water Maker, Carbonator Not Included, White
SodaStream 1019801010 Power Sparkling Water Maker, Black
Drinkmate Beverage Carbonation Maker with 3 oz Cylinder, Matte Black
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Color||Black||Black/Silver||Black and Silver||White||Black||Black|
The Sodastream Source was created by the world-renowned designer, Yves Béhar. This sleek Sparkling Water Maker is a celebration of function and elegant refinement. With an LED indicator display, the Source allows the consumer to measure the level of carbonation, and adjust to their preference without any guess work.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The savings and convenience of a separate tank far outweigh the initial extra cost.
- Fill water to the top line
- Insert into Sodastream
- Press down on the top to start carbonation
- Release once you get to the amount of carbonation you want (there's 3 levels, and it show you as it's being carbonated)
That's it! I don't think it could be any simpler. Check out my video demo.
I've used this machine every day and I couldn't be any happier
Just a heads up though: when you buy this, it comes with a small carbonator - I think it only gets you about 5-6L. It's just a sample size. I'd recommend going to Bed Bath and Beyond to buy a 60L one (and be sure to use the 20% coupon - you can google it - it's everywhere).
The only negatives i have found so far are as follows:
-When the cartridge is near the end I find that i have to carb longer to achieve the desired carbonation (i think this makes sense)
-The manual says to use cold water but when i use water that is too cold, say from a water cooler, you can see water freeze at the nozzle that is submersed in the bottle and prevent air from going in. Here again you need to carb longer. I have started using water not as cold and it seems to help.
All in all works great.