Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 134 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 143 reviews
on September 1, 2013
The color of the laces are true to the color seen in the picture ( I ordered the purple) and they DO measure 45 inches. However, if you like a " longer" lace, and like the look of a flat, thick lace, skip these and purchase a lace that measures 54 inches. There is something about this thick shoelace (versus the round, skinny 45 inch laces that these purple ones replaced) that gives you less length to tie your bow. My white, thin, round 45 inchers, allowed me to double tie them, with large loops with extra length to spare. These flat wide laces only allow one small bow. So be aware!
on July 2, 2014
These are probably the best shoelaces I've ever had. Here's why:
• They stay tied. I'm not sure what they're made of, but it feels like cotton. They are easy to tie because they don't slip. Really nice.
• They look great. The color is true and attractive. Exactly what it looked like online. It's hard to tell from the online picture, but they are flat and slightly wider than typical shoelaces. (They are between 1/3 and 1/2 inches wide.) It's not wide enough to look weird; it looks nice.
• The size is right. I bought a size that was supposed to fit 7-eyelet shoes, and it's perfect with a bit of length to spare. Not too long, not too short.
• They're durable. I've been wearing them for over a month now and I haven't noticed any change in their appearance at all. They still look brand new.
on May 12, 2014
I don't wear bright clothing particularly. Muted hues, navy and black are my primary clothing colors, but I love a little fun in my wardrobe and these laces fill the bill, especially since the fun socks I enjoy wearing are hidden in shoes and under long pants. These laces are not as muted as they look here. They're bright and "out there!" They are also cotton, so they tie and stay tied!
on December 1, 2016
These are definitely more for fashion and less for sports. I put them in my mountain bike sneakers because they are pink and look cute. They are still holding up after season of riding but I am pretty sure they are going to break soon because they are on the thin side.
on October 9, 2015
Let me clarify something, Mr. Amazon. These are not shoes. They are shoelaces. So I answered your 4 silly fitting and comfort-level questions to reflect positively on this product, but they were all completely irrelevant. Nevertheless, these are great. London and I love swapping shoelaces between all our tennis shoes, which makes us sound either really athletic or really obsessive. Both of which are potentially true. Anyway, they work. Color is as depicted, and so are we. So it's a match made on Mars. Which apparently is really close to heaven, or something like that.
on January 24, 2017
At first I was irritated that these were an add-on item as I desperately needed new shoelaces that would stay tied. However, when I received the item I loved the color. I have gotten a number of compliments at work on my pretty purple shoelaces for my steel-toe sneakers. These don't easily come untied (which is why I ordered these to replace my current shoelaces). They definitely did the job!
on April 21, 2016
The color is great. I wanted a hot pink that matched my sneakers and these match exactly. Also, once tied they do not untie easily. I've worn them several times since I received them and not once have I had to re-tie my shoes. I just wish they were slightly thinner. Also the shoe laces are a little long so that the bows I made from tying the laces are pretty floppy for my taste. However, the measurements were given on the site so I shouldn't be so surprised. All in all it is a great buy.
on July 12, 2016
Bought these to replace the laces on my cycling shoes as I was told that flat laces tend to stay in place better. These did not disappoint at all as I'm able to go hours on the bike or in races without feeling that my shoes have gotten loose. The length was a tiny bit long for my shoe size (EU 42) but I was able to fold them after tying them off to get rid of the excess. I was also able to match it with my team's colors, which I liked a lot.
on May 13, 2016
These are wide laces, think for skater shoes like Vans. I bought these as replacements for a pair of converse, and they're definitely not standard width. They seem like they'd do the job for wider laces, though. I'm returning these along with the other color I bought.
on June 20, 2017
This are awesome, so bright and good material.