$18.51 - $199.99
Free Return on some sizes and colors
|Fits as expected||
- Enhanced arch height offers support to high arches
- Targeted gel drop in the heel provides extra cushioning. Hand-wash your insoles and let them completely air-dry before placing them back in your shoes, Do not machine wash/dry
- Deep heel cup helps prevent heel slip keeps heels stable
- Perfect for athletic and casual shoes
- Ideal for walking, running, cross training, and casual use
|Trek Support Insoles, Exclusively on Amazon|
Trek Support Gel Insole Women, Size 6-10, 2 Pairs
Trek Support Sport Insole for Men, Size 8-13, 2 Pairs
Trek Support 3/4 Orthotic Women, Size 6-10, 2 Pairs
Trek Support Work Gel Insole Men, Size 8-14, 2 Pairs
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
If you have high arches or just looking for a little more support to be able to stay on your feet all day, give your feet the extra attention they deserve with the Arch. With its enhanced arch height and deep heel cup, the Arch will instantly turn your shoe into the perfect foundation for your feet.
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B07CT8JS53
- Date first listed on Amazon: May 2, 2018
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Cons: My only complaint is that the gel material has no odor control to it and tends to develop and retain an odors a lot more than other materials and brands I've worn in the past. Since I've been buying these, I find that I have to replace them on a much more frequent basis than most other fabrics or materials.
I haven't been able to find another brand that matches its level of comfort and support, though, so thank God Amazon has these at a discount!
These are very supportive and soothing, and I no longer have pain walking. However, they do take up a lot of room in shoes, adding height. They work best in a shoe that has a removable footbed, or you might need to go up a size. I do not think I will be able to use them in my winter boots. For open summer shoes, they are wonderful.
They can be trimmed at the toe end if they are too long, but there are no cutting guides.
FYI, I also use the small Dr. Scholl’s Hidden Arch Supports, which fit in virtually any shoe.
I need the maximum cushioning and am trying to figure out how to wear my Hoka's with these inserts to a wedding coming up soon?😜 Maybe a very long dress will help!
If only the heel was flatter and that outer edge raised area were not there, these would be perfect. The heel area is a bit too thick making the back parts of my shoes feel not quite right. The outer edge being slightly raised defeats the purpose of the great arch and raised inner edge that I need to slant my foot. In spite of all that however, these are super cushion-y and way more comfy than your average over-the-counter orthotics.