Amazon Business World Book Day STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Limited time offer Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Shop Popular Services Bosch Bosch Bosch  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Trade in and get paid instantly Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 25 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 25 reviews
on October 31, 2015
Bought these for my son's PE on the black top at school. The fabric has snagged on 2 of the 3 shirts I bought. Since he's on the blacktop, the shirts get filthy. The wash out pretty well with a non-bleach spray & wash stain remover.
on August 18, 2015
These are perfect tees for school, since cartoon characters are not always appropriate. They are soft, light for the hot months, come in all different colors & easy to wash. I had no problem getting them on time & the packaging was good too. We even have another order in for more tees in different colors right now. Whats more important is that our eight year old loves them.
on March 20, 2015
Large and loose fitting compared with same size in other brands. Fabric not as nice as Underarmor or PowerCore, but it was a lot cheaper. You get what you pay for, and my son likes it only to wear around the house and won't wear it to practice--defeating the whole purpose!
on September 22, 2014
Our son loves this. I got it for his PE class and it's been difficult to get him to give it to me to wash. It seems he's concerned about getting it back in time for class the next day - LOL! He says it helps him stay cool in our Texas heat. (His PE class is at about 11:30am and we've have temps in the mid 90's most days since school started back - fyi)
on May 7, 2014
I have several children in my family that a purchase Dri Wick products. These preforms well and the price is reasonable unlike other products that are out there that they will grow out of quickly.
on March 13, 2015
I bought several of these for my 13 year old son. He likes them for gym class and as an everyday tshirt. They're not quite as soft as the Under Armour dri-fit shirts but the price is so much better!
on January 29, 2016
Great shirt for my 8 year old son. The color really is kelly green...that's sometimes hard to find. We'd definitely buy this product again.
on June 3, 2016
Snags easily. My son wore it to one bb practice and it got snagged up. Very light weight and comfy though.
on November 17, 2014
I bought this in xl for a costume expecting it to be baggy (I'm a medium) and it fit like a small medium.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 30, 2015
Purcased this for my sons Halloween costume, worked perfectly. Nice quality shirt! Thicker material.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.