Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Soffe Juniors Fleece Roll Up Capri, Black, Small
Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Gemini Syndrome Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now

Size: Small|Color: Black|Change

on July 27, 2012
I'm 5'5" and about 125-130 lbs, and I ordered a pair of these in White, size Small. I'm a ballet dancer and wanted them to warm-up before class and wear after class to keep my muscles warm. First, the SIZING: A size small fits me perfectly. Normally I'd order a medium because I have long legs, but I wanted them to be more fitted since they're mostly for ballet. They are more fitted, not baggy at all, but not skin-tight or anything. So I'd say if you'd like a pair of baggier sweatpants, order your usual size, but order a size down if you want them to fit comfortably but more snug. As for QUALITY, I'm impressed. I obviously do a LOT of stretching and bending and moving in these, but they've held up remarkably well... Absolutely NO sagging in the butt or knees, and believe me, they have been put to the test. I dance 12 and 1/2 hours a week in these and they are in as good of shape as they were when I first got them. Also, they are on the thinner side, but still warm. And I often wear a black leotard under them and they are NOT see-through at all! And they do NOT pill up, even mine when they are layered over ballet tights which are pretty rough, and if they don't pill up on those (also do not pull in the washer/dryer) then I feel I can say they will NOT pull up for you. As for the overall SHAPE, they are meant to be "cropped length" pants, and they hit mid-calf, which, in my opinion, is the definition of "cropped length" pants. I do sometime scrunch them up a bit to right below my knees, and the pant leg bottom IS very elastic (and will stretch to fit any size calf) but isn't tight at all, and when I scrunch them up higher on my legs, they NEVER fall down, which is great. Also, the inside is very soft and plush-feeling. I would (and have ordered a couple more pairs of these as they are the BEST sweatpants I've ever owned. These are really awesome sweatpants in every way... If you want a pair of lightweight cropped sweatpants that LOOK GREAT, FIT GREAT, FEEL GREAT, and will STAY THAT WAY, then these are for you. They're a great deal, SO cheap, but you'd never know it once you put them on. Do yourself a favor and BUY THESE PANTS!! Just some advice from someone who knows. :-)
on February 1, 2010
I bought these cause they were on sale and I wanted comfy pants to lounge around in. I am so glad I ordered them because they are turning into my favorite sweatpants. I have some expensive sweatpants from Banana Republic that aren't half as comfy as these ones. They don't shrink either or get all nubby like some fabrics do...I wish they had more colors!
on January 12, 2012
The most comfy pants ever!!!
It's super warm too!
Someone said she's 5'8 and this is too long but I'm 5'5 and this ends exactly in the middle between my knee and the ankle. Maybe she ordered larger size and larger size are longer??? I have no idea.
Someone else said she's size 8 and ordered XL. I ordered Large and I'm size 10-12. and it fits perfectly comfy without being tight. Maybe she wanted baggy pants.
So if you want to wear these exactly how it looks in the pictures, you should just get your regular size.
Waistband is comfy but wish it was elastic. I don't really like tying up all the time but with this I have to.
These are very soft but not much stretchy so keep them in mind.
I bought them thinking I can wear these in the house and I like them so much I'm about to get more.
on October 4, 2011
I love these capri sweats. They are very comfortable, and wash well. I have 5 different colors. They do run long, but are meant to be rolled, (I don't). They do run small so order at least one larger size. I am an 8 in jeans, and order an x-large.
For the price, they are a great value, and last a long time.
on March 21, 2013
I love these sweat pants. I especially like the waist because there is no bulky gathering and it sits just below the belly button. I wear a size 11/12 and I ordered s size XL and they fit me perfect. I am 5'1" tall therefor the bottom goes right at the ankles. I am going to order more colors.
on January 17, 2009
nicely made, and durable, doesn't shrink, and has lasted me a year and they still are my favorite pair!
on April 24, 2013
The cutting and material both are great. Both the waistline and length are true to size, as indicated on the chart. I weight 120lbs and about 5'5. the Small size one fits great in terms of my height and the lower end sits at the middle of my calves, as shown in the picture. The fitting along thighs is great, a little room but still compliment my body shape well. I got a black one about two weeks ago and have been wearing it a lot. It stays in the shape and color after washes so far. Very glad about this purchase with is economically and functionally efficient. Will definitely look into more Soffe products.
on May 15, 2013
These capri fit as expected, but I would recommend wearing them in the fall and winter months. Since it's fleece, the material is thick and in this warm weather (Austin, TX), I get hot very quickly. I am a size 8 and purchased medium. I will save these capris for the winter months.
on March 11, 2012
I love em! They fit great and feel wonderful! The more you wash the better they feel.

I am a stay at home mom so these are worn often. Very comfortable and great when you want to get a little workout in.

I wear a size 10/12 in women's and a large gives me a little wiggle room.
on May 2, 2013
I wanted to wash and wear before I reviewed. I threw them in with jeans and let 'er go through the whole process being dried on high heat. Out of dryer awesome, no shrinkage or fading. I am a middle-aged woman size 10 , the L fit great-they are warm and soft and comfortable. Will buy more.