Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Sofie Women's 100% Cashmere Long Sleeve Open Front Cardigan, Black, Large
Amazon Vehicles Fall Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer conj2 conj2 conj2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Kiss Rocks Vegas Shop Now

on February 8, 2013
This is a wonderful sweater. The light to medium cashmere knit is beautiful. The length combined with the weight of the sweater makes it hang/drape nicely. I read a lot of reviews on the sweater and was unsure of what size to get. I am usually between a medium and large in sweaters. The large fit me perfectly - similar to how it fits the model. I usually wear an 8 or 10 in tops, with a 36C chest, and athletic shoulders. I am 5'7" and the sweater hits me just above the knee. The length and fit make for a very slim silhouette. I purchased the black, and I am considering also purchasing a couple more colors. I could not be happier with this sweater. I highly recommend. This sweater is perfect PNW weather.
on December 16, 2012
This is a beautiful cardigan, the color is gorgeous. I purchased an XL, but even that is small for me and I usually just wear a Large in a sweater. I returned it, but certainly would have kept it had it been a little more roomy through the upper chest area. No problem, as usual, returning through Amazon. Would love to have one just a tad bigger !
on December 12, 2012
I am 5' 4" tall, thin. I bought this Sofie Women's 100% Cashmere Long-Sleeve Open-Front Cardigan.
This cardigan is lovely. I found a dress in my closet to match the length and color.

I am replacing 25-year-old synthetic sweaters. Cannot find nice sweaters in stores where I live.

I washed this cardigan on the hand wash setting in my front load washing machine. I dried it for 10 minutes on low, then hung it to finish drying. A bit of pulling to stretch the ribbing to shape worked well.
on January 19, 2013
I chose this cardigan because I had been searching for an open front cashmere anything. It's really not a cardigan; it's a duster, or car coat length. i thought the model was so skinny it was just long on her. I love the duster length. I am 5'7". I ordered this in purple to replace the embarrassing rag of a tie-front cashmere sweater I wear every single evening because our house is freezing. I swore I would wear it even tho it is new. LOL. It's way, way too nice.

The cashmere is quality. It is well made. There is nothing skimpy about this piece. Wonder of wonders, the sleeves are long enough! The purple is deep and rich, which makes it classic and timeless, not trendy. It almost becomes a neutral. I had my fingers crossed because another reviewer found it to be too small, but the XL Is fine for me (but barely - she is correct).

Don't hesitate on this one, just be aware the sizing is off.
on November 3, 2012
I really like this sweater. It is a beautiful, deep, rich purple that will work well with most colors. This is a casual sweater due to the ribbing that goes all around the front and neck. Looks great with jeans!
on February 5, 2013
The first time I wore this, I wore it over a black t-shirt, black leggings, black knit skirt, and black knee high boots (I like black, obviously). I wanted something comfy and warm, but my boyfriend told me it was a fantastic outfit and was way too nice to waste on going to class! The sweater made the outfit! It looks so much more expensive than it is, and was comfy to wrap up in. I am so glad I bought this and will wear it a ton! I sized up and I am glad I did. I normally wear a 12 and the XL was perfect for me!
on October 19, 2013
I'm glad I read reviews so knew to order up a size or two - am a size 10 to 12 in tops so ordered the X Large and it fits beautifully. It's not the softest cashmere I've ever bought but for the price it's a very good buy. Very well made, stylish and love the long length. Would recommend to anyone looking for a nice basic wardrobe piece for a great price!
on March 14, 2013
I wish I would have bought a size smaller - just to see if that is what is wrong... I don't like the way it fits. However, It is a nice calm color that goes with a lot! I will still wear it. It's Cashmere after all! what's not to like with the type of material!
on December 4, 2013
Obviously this one is going to wear out because I find myself wearing it at all times around the house, so I ordered another to wear at work. Get two, seriously.
For wearing at home: It is so warm and soft. Its light enough to wear all the time. Soft enough to slip on over a cami. It is elegant as well, so even on my bad days, I don't feel frumpy when I wear it. I feel pretty and stylish.
For wearing to work: It is light enough to slip over anything and look pulled together. It offers warmth without bulk. Elegance without much effort.
on December 14, 2013
Love the fit, color (black) and feel of my new cardigan. The Cashmere is very soft, but very warm. Just what I like in my sweaters. 5' 7" and the length is perfect. Hits about 3 inches below my knees. I want more in other colors, but when I went back to purchase more, they were all sold out. I guess others agree with me in thinking this is a great cardigan. I keep checking to see if they come back in stock. Fast delivery from Amazon. Delivered in great shape!!