Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Made for you. Learn more. Get 10% back on select Bang & Olufsen products Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon howardsend howardsend howardsend  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

Soft Style Womens Alesia Black Vitello Heels 6.5 M (B)
Size: 6.5 B(M) US|Color: Black Vitello|Change

on June 19, 2014
Soft Style Alesia gets 4 stars even though I'm returning it, because the style is so cute- pointed but not-too-pointy, with a kitten heel, this is a classic, vintage looking shoe. The construction is decent, especially for the price. The size (I'm a WW, difficult to fit) was exactly right, and though there was something strange about the toe bed shape for my particular foot, these would be pretty comfortable. But the "nude cloud patent" color is hideous. It looks so much more pearl in the photos, in person it is super shiny peach. Perhaps for a person with a light peaches-and-cream skin tone this would work, but not for my olive tone. These are going back, but I would order this brand again, and specifically consider this very shoe in a different color.
on August 1, 2015
I rated these as "couple of hours" only because I have leg issues that keep be from standing very long. The shoes are very comfortable and are a nice basic pump that can be worn anywhere. I am concerned about the durability, however, as after 3 events, I have noticed some scuffing and scratches. With leather, you could polish/wax/buff them, but with an artificial material, it is just there. My choice and I new that going in to the purchase. No fault of the manufacturer.
on June 7, 2014
Really nice color. Dark purple patent, slightly textured, nice shine. Awesome. The fit is true to size for me. Even though the toe box is pointier than I expected, they don't give me "squooshed toe booty" so I love these shoes. Very classic styled pump with sensible height (1.5") angled heel of the same color. I only broke them in for about an hour around the house before they were perfectly comfortable. Also have these in brown patent and will hopefully get the caramel or bone if the price drops.
on January 15, 2016
Actually they are a little long but not way too long. just enough to need a something at the heel to keep them from sliding around. A plus is they don't look as wide as they are. I haven't worn them for any length of time so i can't speak to comfort. They are gorgeous IMHO.
on November 9, 2014
These are cute, comfortable, and stylish! They have good tread on the bottom. Unfortunately they run very small for me and I couldn't wear them. :( Also, the color is peach, definitely not nude.
on May 15, 2015
I got the 6.5W and they're a little wider/longer than I expected. They still fit, but if I'm wearing nylons and running around, they're a little floppy. Might size down to a 6 next time. But since I usually have a hard time finding shoes wide enough for my feet, I'm not going to complain. The finish is a little cheap but they're comfortable and the shape is great. I wear them to events where I have to look put together, but don't want to sacrifice comfort.
on November 12, 2013
This shoe is such a welcome addition to my wardrobe. It's made of a very expensive looking material and is very comfortable to wear. The heel height is perfect for comfort even after having surgery on both of my feet. For those who want to wear heels that aren't the height of most dress shoes, these will make you feel you have the look.
on December 16, 2014
Fit well, cute style, love the pointy toe.. but when I walk in them my ankles wobble everywhere because the heel is not very stable... might just be me, but I can usually wear regular heels no problem. Not sure if I want to bother returning them because they ARE cute, and were only $16. I'm an 8.5 but sometimes have to buy a 9 especially if there are no half sizes, and because I have wide feet. After wearing 9s for a while they usually stretch out and are too big.. really depends on the brand and material. Though I haven't worn these in yet, the 8.5 Wide fit perfectly.
VINE VOICEon January 27, 2016
Very pretty shoes. Will look great with a nice spring or summer outfit. The price was very, very reasonable and I am happy with my purchase. The colors are muted, but perfect for me.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on March 24, 2017
Beautiful shoe - gorgeous color. Unfortunately, are too narrow for me. I initially thought to return them, but decided to give them to my sister instead.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.