Amazon Business World Book Day STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Amazon's Choice Computers Limited time offer Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Shop Popular Services Bosch Bosch Bosch  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Trade in and get paid instantly Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Size: Pack of 1|Change
Price:$4.51+ Free shipping (Addon item)

Showing 1-10 of 120 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 127 reviews
on February 21, 2014
This set feels as cheap as it is, but serves its purpose well. You will need to wash out the containers with soap before filling it with product, because there is a rancid plastic smell lingering on the insides. The zip on this is a sliding zipper, so you will have to be appropriately careful with it. Don't pull too hard or it may come off the edge. I personally had no problem with it, but I was quite deliberately gentle.
on April 18, 2017
I got two spray bottles instead of a regular squeeze bottle. And none of the bottles are soft enough to squeeze stuff out. Get the little set from Target. Way better (and cheaper, I think)
on March 22, 2017
Anyway,I take it on plane...
on October 14, 2013
this was a complete waste of money.

I travel every week, and have found that 1 quart ziplocks for my liquids don't last very long. Plus, I wanted some good bottles for all of my liquids. Well, this did not solve either issue. The sealing mechanism on the pouch broke on the 1st use - literally the first time I traveled with it. And the bottles/jars all leak. The inside of the pouch was covered in hairspray, cleanser & gel, requiring me to rinse the inside of the pouch & all of the bottles EVERY TIME I USE IT...Disgusting mess. I will be transferring my liquids to other bottles & throwing this entire set in the garbage.
on June 23, 2013
Took these bottle with me on a three week trip to Europe. I didn't use the little bottles and jars on my trip but I did use the "push" dispenser for body lotion and the spray bottle with lid (really appreciated the cap) for "Aussie" brand liquid hairspray. The "push" dispenser has a little stop clip that prevents the contents of the bottle from being accidently expelled. No leakage whatsoever from any of the bottles. Contents lasted the entire three weeks.
on August 31, 2014
Well, this was the best option available for enough bottles for 2 people without breaking the bank. Too bad the zipper closure on the bag is useless - you're better off using your own zip loc baggie. Also - here's a VERY IMPORTANT TIP: I know it's a hassle, but do yourself a favor and pack these in your carry on instead of your checked bag. When airport security checks the liquids (and they will), they WILL NOT recap the bottles properly and they leak (another good reason to use your own baggie). If you have these in your carry on, you'll have the opportunity to re seal the bottles after you've gotten through security and avoid the leaks.
on March 19, 2013
These are essential for traveling. They are the perfect size & easily visible for liquid checkpoints at the airport. Highly recommend.
on December 31, 2015
5/7 of the bottles and jars were great! The spray/spritz bottle was utterly useless and leaked all over the place. I didn't use the pump bottle, so I can't accurately review it. HOWEVER, The other five bottles and jars were excellent! They sealed tightly and held everything well. I used the tall one to hold my shampoo, the smaller bottle to hold conditioner, the other smaller bottle to hold lotion, the jars to hold makeup.
on February 19, 2015
It was supposed to be a pack of two sets. I ordered once and only got one pack. I paid the $7.99 again and once again, only got a pack of one.

As to the bottles:
Spray bottles - both leaked stuff. All over everything else in the bag they were packed with.
Put tea tree oil in one of the small flat containers, and it did not hold up. Plastic was so very thin and cheap that overnight, the oil had melted through the bottom. And now I have an indelible mark on my new dresser from it. Great.
The small bottles are nearly impossible to get anything out of. Don't use for lotion or hair gel or anything else you might have to squeeze out of it. Because you can't.

In short, definitely don't purchase the pack of 2. Because you will only get a pack of 1. I would not suggest these bottles for much of anything. Consider buying other, more sturdy travel bottles.
on November 29, 2015
I just received my travel bottles and I'm pleased. It is exactly what I was looking for. I don't have to be concerned about having any of my products taken away because it didn't meet tsa guidelines. Pleased with shipping it came quickly!

Update: I used these travel bottles for the first time for my trip to Vegas recently (December 13-16 2015) and had no problems with them what so ever. They went through the checkpoint gates with no problems and none of my products leaked or spilled from these bottles. Happy customer!