Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Soft 'N Style Travel Bottle Set, 7 Piece
Workplace Solutions Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Electronics Holiday Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Gifts for Him hgg16 Get up to $100 back on House Cleaning services hf16 hf16 hf16  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Outdoor Gift Ideas on Amazon

Size: Pack of 1|Change
Price:$4.55+ Free shipping (Addon item)

Showing 1-10 of 118 reviews(verified purchases). Show all reviews
on October 14, 2013
this was a complete waste of money.

I travel every week, and have found that 1 quart ziplocks for my liquids don't last very long. Plus, I wanted some good bottles for all of my liquids. Well, this did not solve either issue. The sealing mechanism on the pouch broke on the 1st use - literally the first time I traveled with it. And the bottles/jars all leak. The inside of the pouch was covered in hairspray, cleanser & gel, requiring me to rinse the inside of the pouch & all of the bottles EVERY TIME I USE IT...Disgusting mess. I will be transferring my liquids to other bottles & throwing this entire set in the garbage.
on June 23, 2013
Took these bottle with me on a three week trip to Europe. I didn't use the little bottles and jars on my trip but I did use the "push" dispenser for body lotion and the spray bottle with lid (really appreciated the cap) for "Aussie" brand liquid hairspray. The "push" dispenser has a little stop clip that prevents the contents of the bottle from being accidently expelled. No leakage whatsoever from any of the bottles. Contents lasted the entire three weeks.
on August 31, 2014
Well, this was the best option available for enough bottles for 2 people without breaking the bank. Too bad the zipper closure on the bag is useless - you're better off using your own zip loc baggie. Also - here's a VERY IMPORTANT TIP: I know it's a hassle, but do yourself a favor and pack these in your carry on instead of your checked bag. When airport security checks the liquids (and they will), they WILL NOT recap the bottles properly and they leak (another good reason to use your own baggie). If you have these in your carry on, you'll have the opportunity to re seal the bottles after you've gotten through security and avoid the leaks.
on March 19, 2013
These are essential for traveling. They are the perfect size & easily visible for liquid checkpoints at the airport. Highly recommend.
on December 31, 2015
5/7 of the bottles and jars were great! The spray/spritz bottle was utterly useless and leaked all over the place. I didn't use the pump bottle, so I can't accurately review it. HOWEVER, The other five bottles and jars were excellent! They sealed tightly and held everything well. I used the tall one to hold my shampoo, the smaller bottle to hold conditioner, the other smaller bottle to hold lotion, the jars to hold makeup.
on February 19, 2015
It was supposed to be a pack of two sets. I ordered once and only got one pack. I paid the $7.99 again and once again, only got a pack of one.

As to the bottles:
Spray bottles - both leaked stuff. All over everything else in the bag they were packed with.
Put tea tree oil in one of the small flat containers, and it did not hold up. Plastic was so very thin and cheap that overnight, the oil had melted through the bottom. And now I have an indelible mark on my new dresser from it. Great.
The small bottles are nearly impossible to get anything out of. Don't use for lotion or hair gel or anything else you might have to squeeze out of it. Because you can't.

In short, definitely don't purchase the pack of 2. Because you will only get a pack of 1. I would not suggest these bottles for much of anything. Consider buying other, more sturdy travel bottles.
on October 1, 2016
These are what I wanted. The reason for 4 out of 5 stars is because these are cheap. I needed a small jar or two to put baby oil in. I know dollar store has them for a buck. This kit is a dollar store kit. But being 9 months pregnant and living an hour from store I decided to order items. It spent me a long time to find plastic little travel containers that weren't 16 dollars and had to functions I needed with decent reviews and not in the color pink. I found these and ordered them knowing they would be the closest to what I want and they are. Thin easily squeezable see through plastic on the bigger pieces, thicker not as squeezable plastic on the 4 smaller containers. I paid about 5 bucks for this which, while cheaper then others is still a lot of these little containers. Alas, I'm the one who bought them it is ultimately my decision, I just don't see these lasting very long at all and might not be worth the 5 dollars.
on April 20, 2016
I was very disappointed with this product. Very cheap plastic. Most of the items broke the first use. Some of them didn't even get past filling. I would not recommend these at all. I would suggest just going to Target.
on November 29, 2015
I just received my travel bottles and I'm pleased. It is exactly what I was looking for. I don't have to be concerned about having any of my products taken away because it didn't meet tsa guidelines. Pleased with shipping it came quickly!

Update: I used these travel bottles for the first time for my trip to Vegas recently (December 13-16 2015) and had no problems with them what so ever. They went through the checkpoint gates with no problems and none of my products leaked or spilled from these bottles. Happy customer!
on September 13, 2015
Love these travel bottles, I bought one for myself and it came in a pack of 2 so I gave one to my husband. We are going to Las Vegas in a couple of weeks and these are perfect for carry on bags. I can fit my face cream, hair conditioner, eye gel and a few other items I like to take when I travel - I would buy these again, great value for the number of items and also the quality of each item.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.