Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Listen for a chance to win Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on February 19, 2015
It was supposed to be a pack of two sets. I ordered once and only got one pack. I paid the $7.99 again and once again, only got a pack of one.

As to the bottles:
Spray bottles - both leaked stuff. All over everything else in the bag they were packed with.
Put tea tree oil in one of the small flat containers, and it did not hold up. Plastic was so very thin and cheap that overnight, the oil had melted through the bottom. And now I have an indelible mark on my new dresser from it. Great.
The small bottles are nearly impossible to get anything out of. Don't use for lotion or hair gel or anything else you might have to squeeze out of it. Because you can't.

In short, definitely don't purchase the pack of 2. Because you will only get a pack of 1. I would not suggest these bottles for much of anything. Consider buying other, more sturdy travel bottles.
4 helpful votes
5 helpful votes
on December 31, 2015
5/7 of the bottles and jars were great! The spray/spritz bottle was utterly useless and leaked all over the place. I didn't use the pump bottle, so I can't accurately review it. HOWEVER, The other five bottles and jars were excellent! They sealed tightly and held everything well. I used the tall one to hold my shampoo, the smaller bottle to hold conditioner, the other smaller bottle to hold lotion, the jars to hold makeup.
2 helpful votes
3 helpful votes
on March 19, 2013
These are essential for traveling. They are the perfect size & easily visible for liquid checkpoints at the airport. Highly recommend.
9 helpful votes
10 helpful votes
on September 8, 2017
I use this for keeping art stuff, water for travel, washes, etc. Works great for that. Water some how managed to evaporate out of the tiny jars so that's not great.
on April 18, 2017
I got two spray bottles instead of a regular squeeze bottle. And none of the bottles are soft enough to squeeze stuff out. Get the little set from Target. Way better (and cheaper, I think)
on January 2, 2016
1 star for blatant lie on description. Description says 3.4 oz on the page and on the actual packaging, the bigger bottles are 3.5 ounces, so NOT TSA approved. Terrible.
review image
3 helpful votes
4 helpful votes
on February 21, 2014
This set feels as cheap as it is, but serves its purpose well. You will need to wash out the containers with soap before filling it with product, because there is a rancid plastic smell lingering on the insides. The zip on this is a sliding zipper, so you will have to be appropriately careful with it. Don't pull too hard or it may come off the edge. I personally had no problem with it, but I was quite deliberately gentle.
on September 21, 2017
Suits the purpose I guess but I'd rather have three with screw on caps than the pump and spray ones.
on October 21, 2014
I didn't think it was possible to be unsatisfied with plastic bottles but these are CHEAP! The "zipper" on the bag broke before I unzipped it ONCE. The head literally fell off the very first time I used it. Just holding the bottles in my hand makes me realize what poor quality they are. Thankfully I made this purchase for the two smaller containers and this set was cheaper than others - though with good reason. It's not even worth the time to return the set but I definitely won't be buying this brand ever again.
2 helpful votes
Enthusiast: Petson June 26, 2014
I bought this budget friendly travel kit for a trip I was planning- However- I found it had many uses other than just as a travel companion- I am sending several as gifts- My grandchildren can use the kit for thier back packs for camp-over nighters -They are great used for short hospital stays- -& I'm keeping several (at this price) in my guest bath room & in both my cars- .. added to elderly health care -animal emergency kits & military gift boxs- & purse storage-

Not only handy & sturdy-small enough for easy storage- large enough for many uses- recommend product for all above reason. & seller for service- & item as described-