Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals HPC Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheTick TheTick TheTick  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18PP_gno

These are what I wanted. The reason for 4 out of 5 stars is because these are cheap. I needed a small jar or two to put baby oil in. I know dollar store has them for a buck. This kit is a dollar store kit. But being 9 months pregnant and living an hour from store I decided to order items. It spent me a long time to find plastic little travel containers that weren't 16 dollars and had to functions I needed with decent reviews and not in the color pink. I found these and ordered them knowing they would be the closest to what I want and they are. Thin easily squeezable see through plastic on the bigger pieces, thicker not as squeezable plastic on the 4 smaller containers. I paid about 5 bucks for this which, while cheaper then others is still a lot of these little containers. Alas, I'm the one who bought them it is ultimately my decision, I just don't see these lasting very long at all and might not be worth the 5 dollars.
on December 31, 2015
5/7 of the bottles and jars were great! The spray/spritz bottle was utterly useless and leaked all over the place. I didn't use the pump bottle, so I can't accurately review it. HOWEVER, The other five bottles and jars were excellent! They sealed tightly and held everything well. I used the tall one to hold my shampoo, the smaller bottle to hold conditioner, the other smaller bottle to hold lotion, the jars to hold makeup.
on October 14, 2013
this was a complete waste of money.

I travel every week, and have found that 1 quart ziplocks for my liquids don't last very long. Plus, I wanted some good bottles for all of my liquids. Well, this did not solve either issue. The sealing mechanism on the pouch broke on the 1st use - literally the first time I traveled with it. And the bottles/jars all leak. The inside of the pouch was covered in hairspray, cleanser & gel, requiring me to rinse the inside of the pouch & all of the bottles EVERY TIME I USE IT...Disgusting mess. I will be transferring my liquids to other bottles & throwing this entire set in the garbage.
0Comment| 30 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
Top Contributor: Petson June 26, 2014
I bought this budget friendly travel kit for a trip I was planning- However- I found it had many uses other than just as a travel companion- I am sending several as gifts- My grandchildren can use the kit for thier back packs for camp-over nighters -They are great used for short hospital stays- -& I'm keeping several (at this price) in my guest bath room & in both my cars- .. added to elderly health care -animal emergency kits & military gift boxs- & purse storage-

Not only handy & sturdy-small enough for easy storage- large enough for many uses- recommend product for all above reason. & seller for service- & item as described-
on March 19, 2013
These are essential for traveling. They are the perfect size & easily visible for liquid checkpoints at the airport. Highly recommend.
on February 21, 2015
I chose to buy the 2 pack of these travel bottles and boy I've got to say, the price is fantastic for all you get. I've been looking around lately for a travel set like this and the cost at my local big chain drug stores is ridiculous even for a most basic set without the jars or pump bottle. I'm talking $8-$10 for 2 screw top bottles and a finger pump bottle. These sets are perfect for carry-on luggage.
on October 3, 2014
These bottles are the best I have found for travel. I have used them twice and they did not leak or break open. I usually pad them well and I did not use the provided carrying case, which was a bit flimsy. I used a regular plastic makeup bag to keep the bottles all together. I plan to buy another set for my kids before our next trip. It is a good mix of bottle types and they are a bit flexible so they should not crack as easily as some of the more inflexible bottles.
on February 21, 2014
This set feels as cheap as it is, but serves its purpose well. You will need to wash out the containers with soap before filling it with product, because there is a rancid plastic smell lingering on the insides. The zip on this is a sliding zipper, so you will have to be appropriately careful with it. Don't pull too hard or it may come off the edge. I personally had no problem with it, but I was quite deliberately gentle.
on September 8, 2017
I use this for keeping art stuff, water for travel, washes, etc. Works great for that. Water some how managed to evaporate out of the tiny jars so that's not great.
on October 21, 2014
I didn't think it was possible to be unsatisfied with plastic bottles but these are CHEAP! The "zipper" on the bag broke before I unzipped it ONCE. The head literally fell off the very first time I used it. Just holding the bottles in my hand makes me realize what poor quality they are. Thankfully I made this purchase for the two smaller containers and this set was cheaper than others - though with good reason. It's not even worth the time to return the set but I definitely won't be buying this brand ever again.