Salon Beauty Summer Reading Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Carters Fire TV Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

Top Contributor: Babyon October 1, 2016
These are what I wanted. The reason for 4 out of 5 stars is because these are cheap. I needed a small jar or two to put baby oil in. I know dollar store has them for a buck. This kit is a dollar store kit. But being 9 months pregnant and living an hour from store I decided to order items. It spent me a long time to find plastic little travel containers that weren't 16 dollars and had to functions I needed with decent reviews and not in the color pink. I found these and ordered them knowing they would be the closest to what I want and they are. Thin easily squeezable see through plastic on the bigger pieces, thicker not as squeezable plastic on the 4 smaller containers. I paid about 5 bucks for this which, while cheaper then others is still a lot of these little containers. Alas, I'm the one who bought them it is ultimately my decision, I just don't see these lasting very long at all and might not be worth the 5 dollars.
on December 31, 2015
5/7 of the bottles and jars were great! The spray/spritz bottle was utterly useless and leaked all over the place. I didn't use the pump bottle, so I can't accurately review it. HOWEVER, The other five bottles and jars were excellent! They sealed tightly and held everything well. I used the tall one to hold my shampoo, the smaller bottle to hold conditioner, the other smaller bottle to hold lotion, the jars to hold makeup.
2 people found this helpful
on November 29, 2015
I just received my travel bottles and I'm pleased. It is exactly what I was looking for. I don't have to be concerned about having any of my products taken away because it didn't meet tsa guidelines. Pleased with shipping it came quickly!

Update: I used these travel bottles for the first time for my trip to Vegas recently (December 13-16 2015) and had no problems with them what so ever. They went through the checkpoint gates with no problems and none of my products leaked or spilled from these bottles. Happy customer!
One person found this helpful
Top Contributor: Petson June 26, 2014
I bought this budget friendly travel kit for a trip I was planning- However- I found it had many uses other than just as a travel companion- I am sending several as gifts- My grandchildren can use the kit for thier back packs for camp-over nighters -They are great used for short hospital stays- -& I'm keeping several (at this price) in my guest bath room & in both my cars- .. added to elderly health care -animal emergency kits & military gift boxs- & purse storage-

Not only handy & sturdy-small enough for easy storage- large enough for many uses- recommend product for all above reason. & seller for service- & item as described-
on October 14, 2013
this was a complete waste of money.

I travel every week, and have found that 1 quart ziplocks for my liquids don't last very long. Plus, I wanted some good bottles for all of my liquids. Well, this did not solve either issue. The sealing mechanism on the pouch broke on the 1st use - literally the first time I traveled with it. And the bottles/jars all leak. The inside of the pouch was covered in hairspray, cleanser & gel, requiring me to rinse the inside of the pouch & all of the bottles EVERY TIME I USE IT...Disgusting mess. I will be transferring my liquids to other bottles & throwing this entire set in the garbage.
30 people found this helpful
on October 21, 2014
I didn't think it was possible to be unsatisfied with plastic bottles but these are CHEAP! The "zipper" on the bag broke before I unzipped it ONCE. The head literally fell off the very first time I used it. Just holding the bottles in my hand makes me realize what poor quality they are. Thankfully I made this purchase for the two smaller containers and this set was cheaper than others - though with good reason. It's not even worth the time to return the set but I definitely won't be buying this brand ever again.
One person found this helpful
on May 27, 2015
I filled bottles when I received it, but once on vacation the actual zipper stuck and I tried to get it to open and was able to put zipp back off & on, but it never came apart to open. The part that actually zips came off on the plastic bag rendering it permanently zipped, and would not open. So it was useless to me. It was a great thick plastic bag to hold everything if I could have opened it. I still have it unopened, and will eventually cut it.
on October 3, 2014
These bottles are the best I have found for travel. I have used them twice and they did not leak or break open. I usually pad them well and I did not use the provided carrying case, which was a bit flimsy. I used a regular plastic makeup bag to keep the bottles all together. I plan to buy another set for my kids before our next trip. It is a good mix of bottle types and they are a bit flexible so they should not crack as easily as some of the more inflexible bottles.
on August 25, 2013
Needed this for a plane trip so I could bring all my hair care stuff without the airport hassle. The bottles were pretty rigid which I guess is a good thing for traveling but it made it hard to get the shampoo and conditioner out when you needed it. Also the spray bottle (which is the main reason I purchased this!) leaked all over the inside of my carry-on bag - not cool! After I got back I found the same item in a local department store for about about half the price. Should have shopped around first!!
on September 8, 2017
I use this for keeping art stuff, water for travel, washes, etc. Works great for that. Water some how managed to evaporate out of the tiny jars so that's not great.