Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 123 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 131 reviews
on August 31, 2014
Well, this was the best option available for enough bottles for 2 people without breaking the bank. Too bad the zipper closure on the bag is useless - you're better off using your own zip loc baggie. Also - here's a VERY IMPORTANT TIP: I know it's a hassle, but do yourself a favor and pack these in your carry on instead of your checked bag. When airport security checks the liquids (and they will), they WILL NOT recap the bottles properly and they leak (another good reason to use your own baggie). If you have these in your carry on, you'll have the opportunity to re seal the bottles after you've gotten through security and avoid the leaks.
on October 1, 2016
These are what I wanted. The reason for 4 out of 5 stars is because these are cheap. I needed a small jar or two to put baby oil in. I know dollar store has them for a buck. This kit is a dollar store kit. But being 9 months pregnant and living an hour from store I decided to order items. It spent me a long time to find plastic little travel containers that weren't 16 dollars and had to functions I needed with decent reviews and not in the color pink. I found these and ordered them knowing they would be the closest to what I want and they are. Thin easily squeezable see through plastic on the bigger pieces, thicker not as squeezable plastic on the 4 smaller containers. I paid about 5 bucks for this which, while cheaper then others is still a lot of these little containers. Alas, I'm the one who bought them it is ultimately my decision, I just don't see these lasting very long at all and might not be worth the 5 dollars.
on February 19, 2015
It was supposed to be a pack of two sets. I ordered once and only got one pack. I paid the $7.99 again and once again, only got a pack of one.

As to the bottles:
Spray bottles - both leaked stuff. All over everything else in the bag they were packed with.
Put tea tree oil in one of the small flat containers, and it did not hold up. Plastic was so very thin and cheap that overnight, the oil had melted through the bottom. And now I have an indelible mark on my new dresser from it. Great.
The small bottles are nearly impossible to get anything out of. Don't use for lotion or hair gel or anything else you might have to squeeze out of it. Because you can't.

In short, definitely don't purchase the pack of 2. Because you will only get a pack of 1. I would not suggest these bottles for much of anything. Consider buying other, more sturdy travel bottles.
on December 31, 2015
5/7 of the bottles and jars were great! The spray/spritz bottle was utterly useless and leaked all over the place. I didn't use the pump bottle, so I can't accurately review it. HOWEVER, The other five bottles and jars were excellent! They sealed tightly and held everything well. I used the tall one to hold my shampoo, the smaller bottle to hold conditioner, the other smaller bottle to hold lotion, the jars to hold makeup.
on March 19, 2013
These are essential for traveling. They are the perfect size & easily visible for liquid checkpoints at the airport. Highly recommend.
on September 8, 2017
I use this for keeping art stuff, water for travel, washes, etc. Works great for that. Water some how managed to evaporate out of the tiny jars so that's not great.
on April 18, 2017
I got two spray bottles instead of a regular squeeze bottle. And none of the bottles are soft enough to squeeze stuff out. Get the little set from Target. Way better (and cheaper, I think)
on January 2, 2016
1 star for blatant lie on description. Description says 3.4 oz on the page and on the actual packaging, the bigger bottles are 3.5 ounces, so NOT TSA approved. Terrible.
review image
on February 21, 2014
This set feels as cheap as it is, but serves its purpose well. You will need to wash out the containers with soap before filling it with product, because there is a rancid plastic smell lingering on the insides. The zip on this is a sliding zipper, so you will have to be appropriately careful with it. Don't pull too hard or it may come off the edge. I personally had no problem with it, but I was quite deliberately gentle.
on October 21, 2014
I didn't think it was possible to be unsatisfied with plastic bottles but these are CHEAP! The "zipper" on the bag broke before I unzipped it ONCE. The head literally fell off the very first time I used it. Just holding the bottles in my hand makes me realize what poor quality they are. Thankfully I made this purchase for the two smaller containers and this set was cheaper than others - though with good reason. It's not even worth the time to return the set but I definitely won't be buying this brand ever again.