Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Softsheen Carson Optimum Amla Legend Relaxer Kit
Workplace Solutions Best of the Year Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Electronics Holiday Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 12 Days of Deals Gifts for Him hgg16 Get up to $100 back on House Cleaning services westworld westworld westworld  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Outdoor Gift Ideas on Amazon

Showing 1-6 of 6 reviews(verified purchases). Show all reviews
on August 13, 2013
This product was a disaster. I have used perms for 40 years and never had a problem. I read and followed all of the directions, including setting a timer to follow the directions. This perm took my hair out. I Mean Out. Some from the roots, some from the lengths. I was still trying to see what I can do. It has left me totally depressed. Please do not use this product. The hair that I have left on my head feels like straw.
on July 29, 2016
perfect my hair looks great
on June 1, 2016
I relax my hair every 3 to 4 months...this is a phenomenal relaxer!
on May 26, 2015
Burned my scalp immediately after putting in, but I can handle that. There are so many negative reviews on this it's unreal. I lost a little bit of hair but who cares? It's not the end of the world, and it wasn't very much. I've gone several months without having to relax my hair. This stuff really worked!
on March 26, 2015
Left it on the required amount of time, results were just acceptable
on December 20, 2013
My friend swears by this and since she lives in NY and never has time to shop because of work I have gifted her this product for xmas. she is not a minority but has extremely wavy hair and was spending $100 every month to keep her hair straight. This works. Stated it is not harsh but very gentle and effects lasts for 3 months.