|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$40.00 - $127.72|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Removable insole accommodates personal orthotics.
- Breathable leather upper molds around your foot as it allows air to circulate.
- Dri-Lex and Dryz Moisture Management linings promote a dry, odor-free foot environment.
- Leather upper, Dri-lex with DRYZ lining and polyurethane outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.
Customers who bought this item also bought
The Softspots Women's Supremes Marathon Walking Shoe is so comfortable, you'll feel like you're going barefoot. Enjoy a customized fit thanks to a removable insole that lets you insert your own orthotic, and the soft leather upper conforms to your foot. Dri-Lex and Dryz Moisture Management wick moisture away for a healthy, dry foot environment. A steel shank helps improve balance and stability, and the padded collar and tongue help to protect vulnerable areas. The speed lacing system allows for easy on / off.
- Package Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00008LUS3
- Date first available at Amazon.com: December 21, 2002
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
After working 2 hours with the out sourced shoes , my feet were aching and my dissapointment was rising.
The shoes that I recieved are very poorly made! I have the inserts from my American made shoes, they are fabulous, the inserts made from the other country are horrid very thin, with no support, glue everywhere. The whole shoe is made from a poor quality rubber mixture. I will never buy soft spots again. BRING our manufacturing companies back home to the United States of America , where quality is quality !!!!!
I got a pair of these for last Christmas. I had a used pair before and they were wonderful.
I wear these shoes every few days and they feel as if I am walking on a cloud. When I need a new pair of walking shoes, I will get another pair of these.
These are women's shoes, Even for men these shoes work well if you have a narrow to extra narrow foot.
I am planning to buy again.
Barbara J. Martin